downloadspeed?

hey guys im just wondering...

i got an 8092/1024 connection and leechin 1.1 with 8 kb/sec.

is this due high traffic? or is just the connectionspeed.

Because for me it wont matter much as its downloading ;-)

but if this is the speed off the mirror, is this download 2 recommend to persons with a slower connection?

edit: note I'm enjoying this sim and looking forward 2 even more joy in the future...and hope yall keep up the good work. :D as for the rest can imagine the logistics off distrubution off something being a tough issue with many factors to take in consideration.

Just out off a customers perspective, as soon yer paying for something ya'd like to know what to expect for that. And based upon that make your decision.

So for that matter figured that maybe an reaction can clarify it more for the next who considers the buy.

For me im happy as a Hugh Heffner with his bunnies with your simulation, and would have bought it anyways ;-), and think can safely say for my squadmates who'm are definetly all crazy bout simming we've never seen something as cool and awesome as this........... :icon_supe

We hope that just like with the learning curve in simming........everything keeps getting better and better, and just like learning to fly and fight it will take patience and determination........... ;-), im gonna fly now keep up the good work Eagle Dyn.

S! =RvE= Grendel

XO

Hell yep same here again, 2mbit connection and im running at 5.8kb,s downloading the file, the net does seem busy though as my download speed has been halved on a test. Glad its not just me again, we are the group from hell it seems this weekend.

• ED Team

Guys,

You might heard about electricity problem several days ago in Moscow where we have the servers. After that crisis our ISP having some difficulties with equipment. They promised to solve the problem ASAP.

And also we plan to open a sever in USA.

ED

Guys,

You might heard about electricity problem several days ago in Moscow where we have the servers. After that crisis our ISP having some difficulties with equipment. They promised to solve the problem ASAP.

And also we plan to open a sever in USA.

ED

thnx for the reply, and understand setting something up like u guys doing always will have some issues that arent able to forsee.. glad though to see how fast it gets resolved, or at least questions replied.

Keep up the good work,

:)