do post, real, in-cockpit videos here

leafer

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ugh what's with the gay weenie rock they always insist on playing in the background of these videos

Yeah..! I'd love to hear something heavy by Beyonce or Mr. Dre... with lots of 'beatbox' please!

/S

"It's not the years, honey. It's the mileage..."

Safe to turn up the volume. Enjoy the all na-tu-ral cockpit sound. Radio chatter, engine whine, wind blast, airflow over airfoil. :D

mieYuDB5zLM

gEWjmlY45MQ

3L0Cfui0oYY

HD

This first one is most interesting; wish I could understand them.

O5HTxaS82vs

xyqYoZ28UPE

F-15 canyon run in HD

gWXigCxufSA

ED have been taking my money since 1995. :P

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

3 vids - first 2 as a bonus

Sorry if these have been posted before (let me know though if they have).

3 vids, consider the first 2 as a bonus as they have music on them but to be fair they were posted by the pilots/squadrons.

If the music isn't to taste, still the footage is good.

1. Bat Cruise Video 2012-2013 (F/A-18 Bats)

2. F/A-18 $hit Hot Break

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYeTVed-qAY

And the last vid is in the UK.

Eurofighter Typhoon RAF, from I believe the (Welsh?) base heading out low and fast North-East then due North along the Lake District. Complete with textbook Britishness calm, detailing steps he is taking during the flight eg fuel check, master caution reset etc.

3. Flying the Typhoon Through the Mach Loop at Low Level

Edited by wellen1981

• 3 months later...

2 mins short video from Solo Türk Show Team.

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

For all you AvioDev C-101 pilots out there, I thought I'd put this link up that I just found. Very nice in cockpit view from one of the Patrulla Águila guys point of view. From 40 seconds in I started to feel a little stressed, just from watching it ha ha. Saw them yesterday at Fairford. Great day out.

Regards,

Milli

• 4 weeks later...
For all you AvioDev C-101 pilots out there, I thought I'd put this link up that I just found. Very nice in cockpit view from one of the Patrulla Águila guys point of view. From 40 seconds in I started to feel a little stressed, just from watching it ha ha. Saw them yesterday at Fairford. Great day out.

[YOUTUBE]kp3FTclhks0[ /YOUTUBE]

Regards,

Milli

Thanks for the vid!

I was just about to ask for a video where an A/C flies in formation with visible flight controls. I'm trying to prepare my family a bit before the Radom Airshow so they can appreciate the piloting effort more. Next is G and the trouble with yaw oscillation and they should be ready to go. If they pass a written test that is ;)

• 2 weeks later...