Volume VMU altitude-pull up

ivo

Hello guy, where is the swich for decrease volume VMU altitude and pull-up?

and where is the bottom for air-brake.

I don't try to find that. :mad:

cpu:I7-6700k Z170 16GB Ram DDR4 Gtx 1080 8Gb DDR5 11GBs SSD 500 Gb 2 HDD 1Tb Evga supernova G2 850w Case Bequiet series 800 Silent base Win 10 pro 64 bit

My wishlist: F-35/B-17G/F4U Corsair/Yak-3/P-40B Tomahawk

Gah, don't remember haven't played since Beta 2 (gief Beta 4! ;) )

I can be located amongst all the dials on rear parts of left panel. Or at the forward section of the left panel.

Speedbrakes switch is located on the HOTAS. So look in keyboards assignments for HOTAS.

i7 8700K | GTX 1080 Ti | 32GB RAM | 500GB M.2 SSD | TIR5 w/ Trackclip Pro | TM Hotas Warthog | Saitek Pro Flight Rudder

[sigpic]http://www.132virtualwing.org[/sigpic]

Air brake switch is on the throttle between the boat switch and the mic switch,

The Intercom system panel (rear left panel) is a single interface between you and the various navigation and radio systems in regards to their audio input/output. While each of these navigation and radio systems has their own audio (volume) controls, the Intercom panel overrides their settings. Additionally, the Intercom panel can control the volume level of tones associated with LASTE such as pull up, altitude, etc. and it allows communication with ground crew (needed for arming and refueling your aircraft).

Windows 10 Pro 64bit, Gigabyte EX58-UD5, Intel i7 920 Corsair H70 water cooled @4GHz), Corsair XMS3 12GB (6x2GB) DDR3 PC3-12800C8 (1600MHz) Tri-Channel, Nvidia GTX780, OCZ Vertex 256GB SSD (for OS+DCS), TrackIR 5, TM Warthog HOTAS + Saitek Rudder

Hi,

To shut up the Pull up message from Betty turn off the radar altimeter.

There is a thread here:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=62579&highlight=bitchin+betty

Ask Jesus for Forgiveness before you takeoff :pilotfly:!

PC=Win 10 HP 64 bit, Gigabyte Z390, Intel I5-9600k, 32 gig ram, Nvidia 2060 Super 8gig video. TM HOTAS WARTHOG with Saitek Pedals

• 5 years later...

i just went into C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\Sounds\Speech\Sound\ENG\Common\Betty\Messages and used audacity to mess with the volumes on the files i didn't like

but it doesn't work. i guess the audio is hard coded in? i tried restarted DCS. any ideas? i want to do it for all planes, not just a-10 so not interested in an in cockpit solution

Edited by steve2112

My kit: i7-4790K@4GHz / 8GB - GTX 980ti + rift CV1 - X52 pro - Multi Keyboard Remapper - 2DOF motion sim (in development)

i just went into C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\Sounds\Speech\Sound\ENG\Common\Betty\Messages and used audacity to mess with the volumes on the files i didn't like

but it doesn't work. i guess the audio is hard coded in? i tried restarted DCS. any ideas? i want to do it for all planes, not just a-10 so not interested in an in cockpit solution

I think you found the wrong files. I've muted them and made them a JSGME mod and it works fine. I'll find and post the correct directory when I get home.

Intel 9600K@4.9GHz, Asus Z390, 32GB DDR4, EVGA RTX 3070, Custom Water Cooling, 970 EVO 1TB NVMe

34" UltraWide 3440x1440 Curved Monitor, 21" Touch Screen MFD monitor, TIR5

My Pit Build, VKB Gunfighter Pro w/WH Grip, TMWH Throttle, MFG Crosswinds W/Combat Pedals, Cougar MFDs, Custom A-10C panels, Custom Helo Collective, SimShaker with Transducer

• 5 years later...
On 1/7/2016 at 10:05 PM, Deezle said:

I think you found the wrong files. I've muted them and made them a JSGME mod and it works fine. I'll find and post the correct directory when I get home.

hope this guy made it back home that day.