Looking for a crappy video card...

:D My factory superclocked 8800 GTX that has served me so well for the last few years finally crapped out last night and I need something to replace it. I have no plans for upgrading right now (I only have another year on this PC before becoming EXTREMELY busy for ~2.5 to 3 years) but I do want something that performs well enough that I'm not downgrading at all. I have an EVGA 680i SLI MB and would like a video card that is comparable to my 8800 and in the less than $150 range (I'll spend a little more if it's really worth it). I have an E8500 overclocked to 3.8 GHz, 8 GB RAM, and have been out of the game for a while so I don't really know what I should be looking at.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks. :thumbup:

Stupid thermals...

LOL, come on guys! I'm all about cheap here. I decided long ago I paid way too much for computer hardware so I've been on cheap street since. Maybe it's because I haven't been looking for a while, but $160 for a decent video card seems like a steal to me. Heck, I remember the days when you would have to shell out $400-500 just for a video card, then have to walk up hill both ways through a blizzard to get it out of the mailbox! Or something like that... :joystick: :D

Stupid thermals...