Beta 6 Coming Soon

hassata

Not. Even. Close. ;)

Nope. The F-15E is transitioning to the APG-82 (previously known as 63v4) from the APG-70.

Hmm... You're right I misread something, that's the APG82 that share the same processor of the APG79.

Well, I'm starting to think that they are quite different aircraft :doh:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 64bit, Core I7 950, Nvidia GTX 260, 6 gig RAM, TIR 5, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals, Logitech attack3 :(

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suppose an even better question might be. What happened to Beta 5? We have Beta 4 available for us to download right now, which happened around Christmas I'm thinking? Then we see updates announcing the delay of the release of Beta 6 until January. Is it really February now? Or is it still January? Does 5 not come after 4. and 6 after 5? Or am I dreaming? What happened to Beta 5?

EVGA Z690 Classified, Intel i9 12900KS Alder Lake processor, MSI MAG Core Liquid 360R V2 AIO Liquid CPU Cooler, G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series 64GB DDR5 6400 memory, EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 Ultra 24GB video card, Samsung 980PRO 1TB M2.2280 SSD for Windows 10 64-bit OS, Samsung 980PRO 2TB M2.2280 SSD for program files, LG WH14NS40 Blu-Ray burner. HOTAS Warthog, Saitek Pedals, HP Reverb G2. Partridge and pear tree pending. :pilotfly:

New community outreach program.. Help Beta6 to Launch Sooner

It's a good thing that this is Early Access and we've all volunteered to help test and enhance this work in progress... despite the frustrations inherent in the task with even the simplest of software... otherwise people might not understand that this incredibly complex unfinished module is unfinished. /light-hearted sarcasm

I suppose an even better question might be. What happened to Beta 5? We have Beta 4 available for us to download right now, which happened around Christmas I'm thinking? Then we see updates announcing the delay of the release of Beta 6 until January. Is it really February now? Or is it still January? Does 5 not come after 4. and 6 after 5? Or am I dreaming? What happened to Beta 5?

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=1096794&postcount=470

Yeh, really lame that there is nothing information about the delay, better to know possible delay than this waiting and refressing.

Yes i know ED didn't promise it this week but, wanna hear where we are going with Beta6

ED some information?

Even worse news is better than nothing.....

Kankkis

Edited by Kankkis
  • Like 1

relax, smile, kill tanks, etc. etc.

but i can't!

the current beta doesn't work for me!!! :(

patience... running... thin... almost time to ask someone to hide the power cable for the computer so i can stop thinking about this :music_whistling:

• Like 1

<VAAF>

Virtual Australian Air-Force :thumbup::joystick::pilotfly:

go back to the previous beta if the current beta doesn't work for you...

:D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]W10(64bit)Asus Rog Strix Z370-F - i7 8700K - Dark Rock Pro 4 - 16 giga ram Corsair vengeance 3000 - MSI RTX 2070 Super - Asus Rog Phobeus soundcard - Z906 Surround speaker - Track ir5 - HOTAS Warthog

go back to the previous beta if the current beta doesn't work for you...

personally i'm enjoying the sim even with the bugs

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]W10(64bit)Asus Rog Strix Z370-F - i7 8700K - Dark Rock Pro 4 - 16 giga ram Corsair vengeance 3000 - MSI RTX 2070 Super - Asus Rog Phobeus soundcard - Z906 Surround speaker - Track ir5 - HOTAS Warthog

personally i'm enjoying the sim even with the bugs

I'm enjoying that current beta too, I even doesn't have read all the manual yet (well, I only need to finish the CDU part).

But I just can't wait for the next module. And to have the next module they need to finish that one first. So faster we will receive the beta 6, faster we will see the RC release and sooner we will know what will be the next module.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 64bit, Core I7 950, Nvidia GTX 260, 6 gig RAM, TIR 5, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals, Logitech attack3 :(

I'm enjoying that current beta too, I even doesn't have read all the manual yet (well, I only need to finish the CDU part).

But I just can't wait for the next module. And to have the next module they need to finish that one first. So faster we will receive the beta 6, faster we will see the RC release and sooner we will know what will be the next module.

lol, I see the angst in other peoples posts waiting for b6 but you must be in a whole other world of hurt.

Why not talk about our other real life hobbies while we wait, it may pass the time:thumbup:

Of course anyone here who only flies sims need not take part:P

This is what I do to unwind

Photo114.jpg

And as an effective deterent against Micheal Bolton

TAKE THAT

short-curly-haircut-03_BARBRA_STREISAND_01.jpg

AND THAT

barbra-streisand.jpg

:lol:

i5 8600k@5.2Ghz, Asus Prime A Z370, 32Gb DDR4 3000, GTX1080 SC, Oculus Rift CV1, Modded TM Warthog Modded X52 Collective, Jetseat, W10 Pro 64

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Work is ongoing. Please just a bit more patience.

Dont misunderstand EB, but a many peoples watching and also hope since wednesday for beta 6. If there some problems with the current beta 6 and the release delays for a week, thats no problem for all i think. But just a short information about, makes the waiting for much easier.

Regards Intruder

• Like 1

Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG27AQL1A| Case: Thermaltake Overseer RX-I | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 1300 G2 80+ GOLD, 1300W| Mobo: Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | CPU: Intel Core i9 9900KS @5 GHz | CPU-Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Tower Cooler | RAM: 32GB G.Skill F4-4133C17-8GTZR | GPU:NVIDIA GeForce RTX4090 OC 24GB |SSD: Samsung SSD 860 M.2 1TB | Keyboard: Logitech G110 | Mouse: Logitech G502 | Gaming Devices: Hotas WW Orion 2 Stick&Throttle, Thrustmaster MFD, Pimax Crystal, Stream Deck XL

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]