Beta 6 Coming Soon

hassata

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mower, do I have to ask the wife to get out the taser......

Bullet

I7 4790K running at 4390 with a gigabyte board with 16 gigs of ram with an Asus gtx 660-ti and 2 tb of hard drive space on 2 wd hard drives. A X-65F Hotas with trackir4 and pro combat peddles. A kick butt home built machine unfortunately running a windows 7 OS.

What do you consider as a mid life, Hope it's not 35. You're talking about 50 right? I don't want to feel that I already reached my mid life ;)

Luke it's 34 lol nope you are right 52 years young

Remember the 346 Fire Fighters, Medics & Police who died on 9-11.......

Selective memory is a wonderful thing, especially when certain posts simply disappear into the ether never to be seen again, unless I have a copy of the original post copied and pasted into word documents and saved .... just in case :)

Am I an abusive idiot ?

Due to physical incapacity my Wife types my post's for me

Hmmm.. is that a hint of the real "US Fixed Wing AC" to be developed?

~grin~

I'd hazard a guess it'll be the F15 - it would be fun because of its multirole capabilities.

Or the F16..

My wet dream would be a harrier.. a Marine ops sort of sim with lcacs and super cobras.. ohhhhhhhh...

---

May your takeoffs equal your landings!

«« Fighter Combat Simulations »» |« 81° VFS Panthers - Spangdhalem USAFE » | DCS A-10C & Ka-50 Community | IL2 Cliffs Of Dover Spitfire No. 603 Squadron RAF |

Facebook | Twitter

Recruit Now !!!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Grappolo!, e il prestito e' garantito !

Case: CoolerMaster HAF | MoBo: EVGA X58 SLI3 | CPU: Intel i7 980X | VGA: 2x 460 SE GTX SLI | RAM: 12G Corsair Dominator GT DDR3 PC3-15000 DHX Pro / Airflow II | HDD: OCZ Agility II 480GB | HOTAS WARTHOG | TrackIR 4 Pro | Saitek Pro Pedals

Believe me...Harriers would not be that fun. With a LITENING pod, we are carrying all of ONE bomb per sortie in support of OEF right now. Hope you enjoy, watching the F-15's/16's/18's get a call from the JTACs while you "site-see" from angels 2-0.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]