Beta 6 Coming Soon

hassata

currently is 01:41am in moscow, i don't think they'll be releasing anything at that time of the morning.

Right so it's a new day there and so time for our Michael Bolton update...

Michael_Bolton.jpg

"You see, IronHand is my thing"

My specs:  W10 Pro, I5/11600K o/c to 4800 @1.32v, 64 GB 3200 XML RAM, ASUS RTX3060ti/8GB.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mower, I know it's been said before over the years, but I'll say it again anyway. You need help. ;)

Spoiler

Intel 13900K (5Ghz), 64Gb 6400Mhz, MSi RTX 3090, Schiit Modi/Magi DAC/AMP, ASUS PG43UQ, Hotas Warthog, RealSimulator FSSB3, 2x TM MFDs + DCS MFDs, MFG Crosswinds, Elgato Steamdeck XL

Mower, I know it's been said before over the years, but I'll say it again anyway. You need help. ;)

Prolly why my other nick is BRAindaMAGE ... :thumbup:

My specs:  W10 Pro, I5/11600K o/c to 4800 @1.32v, 64 GB 3200 XML RAM, ASUS RTX3060ti/8GB.

I am starting to find Micheal Bolton strangely alluring.

Is this normal:animals_bunny:

Perfectly normal as the cheese slips slowly off our crackers awaiting beta 6 or wtf-ever is coming.

Impeccable taste Mower! I actually sang on stage with Michael Bolton in my younger years. Here's my vid:

It's a good thing that this is Early Access and we've all volunteered to help test and enhance this work in progress... despite the frustrations inherent in the task with even the simplest of software... otherwise people might not understand that this incredibly complex unfinished module is unfinished. /light-hearted sarcasm

Did this forum has moved :

ED Forums » English » Reality » Chit-Chat » Beta 6 Coming Soon

I thought it was in the open beta forum. Seem it was con-productive.

There's a lot of good things that has been said here and good idea thrown in the air. So, I don't understand.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 64bit, Core I7 950, Nvidia GTX 260, 6 gig RAM, TIR 5, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals, Logitech attack3 :(

Meh, it goes down every day around this time.

But 6 was canceled, new DCS fixed wing is out, Predator Drone, load it, fly it 2500 miles away with SAT. No Pics of GF or Neighbors, But you will always know where MB is...Shame Shame, Mower.....:D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Celticcoho (OriginFreedom)

WIN 7 64 bit, I7975 at 3.6ghz,X58 Classified 3 Mobo, 6gb Corsair 2000 ram, 2 ea ATI 5870 Eyefinity 6 2gb's , 27" Ultra Sharp,(main view), 3 23"touch screens , Tm Warthog, Saitek Combat Pedals Track IR 5,:D JIM.:book:

There's a lot of good things that has been said here and good idea thrown in the air. So, I don't understand.

BAM HAMMER!!!!!:music_whistling:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Celticcoho (OriginFreedom)

WIN 7 64 bit, I7975 at 3.6ghz,X58 Classified 3 Mobo, 6gb Corsair 2000 ram, 2 ea ATI 5870 Eyefinity 6 2gb's , 27" Ultra Sharp,(main view), 3 23"touch screens , Tm Warthog, Saitek Combat Pedals Track IR 5,:D JIM.:book:

Hey Burner: what has your VRS F18 "killing machine" killed in FSX to date?

//runs away.

Nothing but myself as I strike the back of the ramp. BUT in the Spring EVERYTHING will be locked up and shot at. http://www.vrsimulations.com/tacpack.htm

Burner

Intel Core i7 9700 @ 5.1Ghz, Nvidia RTX 2080Ti, Win 10 Pro 64 Bit, HOTAS Hornet, Virpil CM2 Base, MFG Rudders , HP Reverb Pro

Blame Michael Bolton. Or Mower.

Nate

Cool video game, thanks! Need more hours in my simulator. StrongHarm out.

Nothing but myself as I strike the back of the ramp. BUT in the Spring EVERYTHING will be locked up and shot at. http://www.vrsimulations.com/tacpack.htm

It's a good thing that this is Early Access and we've all volunteered to help test and enhance this work in progress... despite the frustrations inherent in the task with even the simplest of software... otherwise people might not understand that this incredibly complex unfinished module is unfinished. /light-hearted sarcasm

Cool video game, thanks! Need more hours in my simulator. StrongHarm out.

Thanks for the link, I knew the superbug F-18 but was unaware of that pack. I cannot wait for that release.

I hope that they will release the f-16 or the B-2 instead of the F-15

Edited by LukeSky

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 64bit, Core I7 950, Nvidia GTX 260, 6 gig RAM, TIR 5, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals, Logitech attack3 :(

Blame Michael Bolton. Or Mower.

Nate

That's because Mower want to have a radio station broadcasting Michael Bolton songs in the game so that he can listen to him while dropping GBU.

If ED want to do an easter egg. This is a good one.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

How are the F-15 and F-18 similar other than having a single seat, two engines and two rudders?

Now ED doesn't need to do the F-18 or F-15 (as the both are similar).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

well, not that similiar but, almost the same ceiling, speed, size(well, the F-18 is a little bit more smaller.)

Both have 7 external hardpoint.

http://www.aerospaceweb.org/aircraft/fighter/f15/

http://www.aerospaceweb.org/aircraft/fighter/f18/

Both have 3 mfcd (probably the same function) they are aircraft, so they are doing the same thing fly, fight and drop bombs.

Edited by LukeSky

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

How are the F-15 and F-18 similar other than having a single seat, two engines and two rudders?

One is a hot tomboyish redhead, the other is a hot feminine blonde. I'd take either really, but I'm already married. She's such a Warthog, but I love her.

... If by same ceiling, speed and size you mean completely different, I agree. The F-15 will cruise around angels 40 without afterburner. The F-18 needs afterburner to get and stay there.

The F-15 will hit Mach 1.8 with weapons onboard - it's a structural, not power limitation. The F-18 will hit Mach 1.8 clean on a good day.

The F-15C only has one MPCD. The F-15E is a completely different beast, and out-payloads just about any of the other teen series out there.

They don't fly or fight ANYTHING near the same. As for dropping bombs? The F-16 doesn't drop bombs any different.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

:doh: I just read a bit on both and now I agree they are not identical But I never said they were identical. Just similar. They at least share the same AN/APG-79 (F-15E and F-18 )

Well, anyways. I want the final version of the A-10C before buying the next module.

So, where is the beta 6.

Does the download page update automatically on saturday :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

:doh: I just read a bit on both and now I agree they are not identical But I never said they were identical. Just similar.

Not. Even. Close. ;)

They at least share the same AN/APG-79 (F-15E and F-18)

Nope. The F-15E is transitioning to the APG-82 (previously known as 63v4) from the APG-70.

Well, anyways. I want the final version of the A-10C before buying the next module.

So, where is the beta 6.

Does the download page update automatically on saturday :)

Standard answer: Two weeks! :P

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

it's lame that there is no nothing information when it comes, because it's obliviously doesen't came this week.

I know ED doesen't promise it comes this week but.....

Delay report or something??

Kankkis

Edited by Kankkis