Beta 6 Coming Soon

hassata

Chill out, we're just bantering. ED knows it. Got to have a thick skin in this community. I'm living proof of that: if I cared what you all thought of me and was a panzy I'd run and hide.

Now, sit back and enjoy Oprah...

Oprah.jpg

Edited by Mower
  • Like 1

"You see, IronHand is my thing"

My specs:  W10 Pro, I5/11600K o/c to 4800 @1.32v, 64 GB 3200 XML RAM, ASUS RTX3060ti/8GB.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chill out, we're just bantering. ED knows it. Got to have a thick skin in this community. I'm living proof of that: if I cared what you all thought of me and was a panzy I'd run and hide.

Now, sit back and enjoy Oprah...

Oprah.jpg

GAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!! My eyes!:helpsmilie:

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Master sergeant shooter sergeant important person of sergeants extreme:gun_rifle:

Please, I need to know where is the pre-purchase link for the F-15E module.

Here ya go...

http://www.myabandonware.com/game/f-15-strike-eagle-iii-1lq

...you're welcome. :thumbup:

hmmm, might NOT be a safe d/l...be careful.

My specs:  W10 Pro, I5/11600K o/c to 4800 @1.32v, 64 GB 3200 XML RAM, ASUS RTX3060ti/8GB.

Time to start another fun rumor...

Beta6 is actually delayed until Intel fixes and ships the Sandy Bridge issue...

Lol

System: Win10 Pro 64bit, Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 MB, Intel i& 8700K, Corsair H150i Pro Cooler, Corsair Vengeance LED DDR4 16GB, PNY NVidia 1070 GTX, Corsair MP500 & MP600 SSD, Soundblaster Audigy Rx, CM Mastercase H500P, Oculus Rift S, TM Warthogs.

For a sim that requires so much patience, it really does surprise how little some have here...

I have seen it happen with other games/sims where the Devs are open and in very touch/communicative with the community. They eventually get pissed with threads like this and don't say anything at all until they have some thing to release...please, lets not force ED to take this approach......thanks

And please don't tell me we are just having a laugh/enthusiastic etc...I'm sick of seeing demanding threads.

I think they(ED) have the sense of humor. I hope, because, we are just killing the time while we are waiting. And they know that we support their product and team.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 64bit, Core I7 950, Nvidia GTX 260, 6 gig RAM, TIR 5, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals, Logitech attack3 :(

I don't think that I will download that. I better like to keep playing with the fast A-10C.

But is there a way to ask the ground crew to put a feet in front of the front wheel to prevent my aircraft to move while I'm still parked. I think that's because it was windy. How can I prevent this seriously?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 64bit, Core I7 950, Nvidia GTX 260, 6 gig RAM, TIR 5, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals, Logitech attack3 :(

I don't think that I will download that. I better like to keep playing with the fast A-10C.

But is there a way to ask the ground crew to put a feet in front of the front wheel to prevent my aircraft to move while I'm still parked. I think that's because it was windy. How can I prevent this seriously?

wrong thread mate

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Master sergeant shooter sergeant important person of sergeants extreme:gun_rifle:

Vote for quote of the thread!

I'm not a drunker or else... :)

It's a good thing that this is Early Access and we've all volunteered to help test and enhance this work in progress... despite the frustrations inherent in the task with even the simplest of software... otherwise people might not understand that this incredibly complex unfinished module is unfinished. /light-hearted sarcasm

Emergency brake lever only switches the brakes from the left hydraulics to the right. Useful if you've lost your left engine, but doesn't park the plane.

All you can do is keep your feet on the brakes. The 'W' key is listed as brakes on/off so pressing that will probably keep you in place with the brakes at full.

Well then I suppose you could map a w hold keystroke to your HOATS, on the the Cougar for example to the speedbrake forward.

Fook me, I'll think I'll do that one meself.

LukeSky.. I can't imagine why you display such anger and mallace toward the Skunkworks of sim companies! Is there a reason why half your name is missing? Son, tell us about it... are you crippled?

I just don't get why frencan.jpg you're so angry...

Edited by StrongHarm
superior comedic effect

It's a good thing that this is Early Access and we've all volunteered to help test and enhance this work in progress... despite the frustrations inherent in the task with even the simplest of software... otherwise people might not understand that this incredibly complex unfinished module is unfinished. /light-hearted sarcasm

well you can pull the emergency rake a front bottom left.

Thanks, I just tryed to reproduce it and the plane doesn't move with the same wind?? But thanks I experienced that thing 3 times for now + one time that the sim hang and close unexpectedly. But next time I will put a break on this. I thought that it wasn't functional.

Another question to kill the time, is it possible to remove the GND Safe to be able to launch missile from the ground (even if it's really Highly recommended not to)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

LukeSky.. I can't imagine why you display such anger and mallace toward the Skunkworks of sim companies! Is there a reason why half your name is missing? Son, tell us about it... are you crippled?

I just don't get why you're so angry...

I'm not angry nor either mallace toward them. Did I miss something or said somthing wrong? I think that they produced the best sim available to the general public.

By the way, please don't post the quebec flag anymore, I'm trying to forget it. I still have trouble to talk and write in english because of the 101 law :(:puke:flagQC.gif

Edited by LukeSky

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My saitek pedals when used for brakes will not release them only apply them. I have not tried to fix it because it is so handy. I use it pre-start up and also on takeoff to spool my engines up. I am sure it must be able to be replicated via key strokes:)

i5 8600k@5.2Ghz, Asus Prime A Z370, 32Gb DDR4 3000, GTX1080 SC, Oculus Rift CV1, Modded TM Warthog Modded X52 Collective, Jetseat, W10 Pro 64

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I still have trouble to talk and write in english because of the 101 law :(:puke:flagQC.gif

Ok whats the 101 law ....... serious ques

Remember the 346 Fire Fighters, Medics & Police who died on 9-11.......

Selective memory is a wonderful thing, especially when certain posts simply disappear into the ether never to be seen again, unless I have a copy of the original post copied and pasted into word documents and saved .... just in case :)

Am I an abusive idiot ?

Due to physical incapacity my Wife types my post's for me

I have a startup question- only because it does not appear to be needed with my CH rig.. I watched a startup video with the subject using a TMWH- he was holding the ignition switches while moving the throttle forward to the idle detent- if you will. Is this supposed to be part of the startup? If it is- well I have yet to do it and she fires up just fine simply by moving throttles fwd..