Beta 6 Coming Soon

hassata

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a good thing that this is Early Access and we've all volunteered to help test and enhance this work in progress... despite the frustrations inherent in the task with even the simplest of software... otherwise people might not understand that this incredibly complex unfinished module is unfinished. /light-hearted sarcasm

Thank you for the answers both Luke and Mower, as someone who is English but served in a French based Military Unit (should not take much working out) but if it does then I'm PM you), I understand the difficulties I had no choice but to learn french in minimal time, after just over 5 years I came out thinking in French, speaking French with a Corsican accent, so I may have a better understanding of the situation.

Once again thanks for the answer

Ah ha, another Repman then? CEA milan :smilewink:

Ah ha, another Repman then? CEA milan :smilewink:

C.R.A.P. mean anything Johno ?

Remember the 346 Fire Fighters, Medics & Police who died on 9-11.......

Selective memory is a wonderful thing, especially when certain posts simply disappear into the ether never to be seen again, unless I have a copy of the original post copied and pasted into word documents and saved .... just in case :)

Am I an abusive idiot ?

Due to physical incapacity my Wife types my post's for me

The only thing we can expect is that ED is working hard to get it done, and get it done right.

Unlike other devs, they focus on quality and are nice enough to not rush something out the door. Everyone should be happy that they are still working on it. :)

Luke check your PM's top right hand corner

Remember the 346 Fire Fighters, Medics & Police who died on 9-11.......

Selective memory is a wonderful thing, especially when certain posts simply disappear into the ether never to be seen again, unless I have a copy of the original post copied and pasted into word documents and saved .... just in case :)

Am I an abusive idiot ?

Due to physical incapacity my Wife types my post's for me

Is it normal that in the "Defend camp yankee" mission there's an A10-C flying through some buildings. In real life, can they really do that :D

Does the beta 6 will fix this?

Edited by LukeSky

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 64bit, Core I7 950, Nvidia GTX 260, 6 gig RAM, TIR 5, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals, Logitech attack3 :(

2 weeks!

and 6 weeks to release Oleg's "Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover"

I think ED want release Warthog earlier at all costs.

Sturmovik is great competitor for A-10 and not everyone have enough money for buying both sims at same time.

Edited by tigerrrrr

i5 2500K, Asus P8Z68V, 16GB RAM, Nvidia 1060 6GB, Soundblaster Z, TrackIR4, Thrustmaster T.16000M, W7 64bit

and 6 weeks to release Oleg's "Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover"

I think ED want release Warthog earlier at all costs.

Sturmovik is great competitor for A-10 and not everyone have enough money for buying both sims at same time.

Irrelevant.

Tell that to the thousands of people who played IL2 in hyperlobby, compared to the 50-100 that played lock on.

i7-4820k @ 3.7, Windows 7 64-bit, 16GB 1866mhz EVGA GTX 970 2GB, 256GB SSD, 500GB WD, TM Warthog, TM Cougar MFD's, Saitek Combat Pedals, TrackIR 5, G15 keyboard, 55" 4K LED

I don't think that people will play more IL-2. Playing Red Baron(1990 PC) style game is outdated IMHO. So if IL-2 has more sells, it will only because of the marketing.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 64bit, Core I7 950, Nvidia GTX 260, 6 gig RAM, TIR 5, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals, Logitech attack3 :(