My plan for next 24 hours

:beer:

:drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink:

:drunk:

:pain:

:sleep:

:cry:

:joystick:

I hope B6 will be ready to download when i wake up :)

i5 2500K, Asus P8Z68V, 16GB RAM, Nvidia 1060 6GB, Soundblaster Z, TrackIR4, Thrustmaster T.16000M, W7 64bit

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

development2050.jpg[/url]

:rotflmao:

lol this is the funniest thing i saw

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

MB: DFI Lanparty UT P35-T2R

CPU: Core 2 Quad Q6600 G0 @ 3,6 GHz @ 1,328V

VGA: MSI GTX460 HAWK @ 850/1700/1000 MHz

MFCD: Eizo S2231 22" S-PVA

RAM: A-Data Vitesta 2 x 2048 MB @ 960 MHz

FLT EQPM: Saitek X-52 Pro, TrackIR 5

It would be quite helpful if someone let us know what is happening. We were expecting a patch to come out two weeks ago.

If they told you, they'd have to kill you...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Win7 x64, Intel i7-970 6 Core, 12GB, ATI 5970, TrackIR 5 w/Clip, TM Warthog, Saitek Combat Pedals

It would be quite helpful if someone let us know what is happening. We were expecting a patch to come out two weeks ago.

Good for you. I've been expecting beta (after beta 4) from second week this year. :cry: :doh:

Gigabyte Z490 Gaming X | i5 10600K@4700 | 32 Gb DDR4 @ 3200Mhz | Gigabyte Aorus GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G |

MONITOR IIYAMA 24,5" LED LCD @ 1920 x 1080 | Windows 11

| Saitek X-55 Rhino | TrackIR 5 Pro

Please ED release anything, my eyes cannot handle anymore of this kind of pictures. I've got nightmares since the first Bolton pictures and now, I'm not able to sleep anymore. (even the lights open) :fear:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 64bit, Core I7 950, Nvidia GTX 260, 6 gig RAM, TIR 5, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals, Logitech attack3 :(

I want to know how you got my picture?

Picture from time machine. Only I don't know how far to the future you send us. :huh:

Gigabyte Z490 Gaming X | i5 10600K@4700 | 32 Gb DDR4 @ 3200Mhz | Gigabyte Aorus GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G |

MONITOR IIYAMA 24,5" LED LCD @ 1920 x 1080 | Windows 11

| Saitek X-55 Rhino | TrackIR 5 Pro

We plan to make a new Beta 6 for internal testing on the 9th. The previous version had too many problems. If the new build looks good we hope to release soon afterward.

Keywords make me paranoid. We need a graphologist to decode this hidden message.

:detective:

Guys, can you please keep this thread to stuff about beta 6, and leave the crap photos of the guys out of here? There used to be a time when we would post information or complaints, but this is seriously getting out of hand.

A-10C - FC3 - CA - L-39 - UH1 - P-51 - Hawk - BS2 - F-86 - Gazelle - F-5E - AV8B - F/A-18C

i5-4590 - GTX 1060 - Oculus CV1 - TM:Warthog

[sIGPIC]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic9979_1.gif[/sIGPIC]

Guys, can you please keep this thread to stuff about beta 6, and leave the crap photos of the guys out of here?

You missed the point entirely: after 40 + pages and no offical word, you can assume there aint no beta 6 .

Don't make me pull out The Hoff again.

"You see, IronHand is my thing"

My specs:  W10 Pro, I5/11600K o/c to 4800 @1.32v, 64 GB 3200 XML RAM, ASUS RTX3060ti/8GB.

You missed the point entirely: after 40 + pages and no offical word, you can assume there aint no beta 6 .

I''m pretty sure you are correct.

Like I said a looong time ago. They are more near a RC version if they are close to releasing the game.

---

May your takeoffs equal your landings!

Guys, it's been fun and all, but stay on topic.

1.2. - Members must treat other with respect and tolerance. Material that is offensive, insulting or constitutes an attack against any individual or group will be subject to administrative actions.

1.5. - Threads and posts are to be on topic according to the forum section and thread title.

4.5. - Be respectful of other members' bandwidth. Keep image sizes down, use the attachment function to thumbnail images, do not quote images, minimize image signatures, etc.

Read the rest of it here: http://forums.eagle.ru/rules.php#en

And once that is done, go fly some DCS. The only thing hoffing will do is make me grumpy.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

What grumpy mean ?

Grympy means the little orange slider below usernames can start filling up with brown. ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester