Beta 6 Coming Soon

hassata

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I presume you are finally going to fly with us then? :D

Yes please! otw

It's a good thing that this is Early Access and we've all volunteered to help test and enhance this work in progress... despite the frustrations inherent in the task with even the simplest of software... otherwise people might not understand that this incredibly complex unfinished module is unfinished. /light-hearted sarcasm

When you read this post Dane then you will know what I do for a living, thats why it's there so people can see .... IF they bother to look

I saw that a long time ago and do wish you well and to stay safe. I've spent a considerable time in Texas during the last years around Rockport area. You must be up the road quite a ways

"To most people, the sky is the limit. To those who love aviation, the sky is home."-----anonymous

30 pages of "whether there will be a russian translation of the manual".

That's how it goes in the russian part of the forum:

plakat_ne_boltay.jpg

Translate this.........

The unltimate discipline of the members ;)

Edited by skypirate

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Regards!

I have moved the Hoff pics to a new thread.

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=67593

Sarah Walker was not Hoff, why you removed her. She was there to make that thread a little more eye candy and to keep people here at the same time. And she don't have hair on the chest.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 64bit, Core I7 950, Nvidia GTX 260, 6 gig RAM, TIR 5, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals, Logitech attack3 :(

Just curious, do any of you people work? I am asking that in a nice and respectable way, but I see so many members posting so often, I wonder what you do for a living. Where are my tax dollars going? :huh: I hope you aren't government (no matter what nation) employees sitting at your computer when you are supposed to be working. You can't all be retired. ;)

We all live on the backs of the working class. We are shiftless chislers and hanging is too good for us:badmood:

i5 8600k@5.2Ghz, Asus Prime A Z370, 32Gb DDR4 3000, GTX1080 SC, Oculus Rift CV1, Modded TM Warthog Modded X52 Collective, Jetseat, W10 Pro 64

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

<- disabled Vet.. sorry to mooch your tax dollars bud. My wife does very well though.. so we pay more into taxes than I get from disability in a year. I guess in a way we're pulling our weight. You'll never see me eating a block of government cheese heheh.

It's a good thing that this is Early Access and we've all volunteered to help test and enhance this work in progress... despite the frustrations inherent in the task with even the simplest of software... otherwise people might not understand that this incredibly complex unfinished module is unfinished. /light-hearted sarcasm

Retired vet :)

VCAW-99_sig_ED_BD-3.png

Alienware New Aurora R15 | Windows® 11 Home Premium | 64bit, 13thGen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9 13900KF(24-Core, 68MB|  NVIDIA(R) GeForce RTX(TM) 4090, 24GB GDDR6X | 1 X 2TB SSD, 1X 1TB SSD | 64GB, 2x32GB, DDR5, 4800MHz | 1350W PSU, Alienware Cryo-tech (TM) Edition CPU Liquid Cooling  power supply | G2 Rverb VR

Hey, I did that too. ;)

But anyway, yes, I understand the frustration but it's not up to me to decide what gets said and what doesn't. What I get annoyed at is the conspiracy theories and complete reinterpretations of the deal that was made during the purchase. It reminds me too much of people who get pissed off at not getting to do X with "their game" that "they bought" just because they don't understand the distinction between buying "the game" (which colloquially is what we all did) and buying "a license to use the game" (which is what we actually did).

But anyways, I can't give any news because well - it's not up to me. But what I can do is reassure you that there is nothing weird afoot. All the guys are working hard and there are reasons (good reasons) why not much is said officially. (Cross-refer to how ED is always very careful with making statements - people have a tendency to over-analyze them, misunderstand and then get pissed off when their interpretation didn't turn out to be right.) Have faith, add some patience, and we'll all get our due. :)

Nicely said. Tnx.

Gigabyte Z490 Gaming X | i5 10600K@4700 | 32 Gb DDR4 @ 3200Mhz | Gigabyte Aorus GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G |

MONITOR IIYAMA 24,5" LED LCD @ 1920 x 1080 | Windows 11

| Saitek X-55 Rhino | TrackIR 5 Pro

Sarah Walker was not Hoff, why you removed her. She was there to make that thread a little more eye candy and to keep people here at the same time. And she don't have hair on the chest.

:music_whistling:

Gigabyte Z490 Gaming X | i5 10600K@4700 | 32 Gb DDR4 @ 3200Mhz | Gigabyte Aorus GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G |

MONITOR IIYAMA 24,5" LED LCD @ 1920 x 1080 | Windows 11

| Saitek X-55 Rhino | TrackIR 5 Pro

I've been waiting the proverbial '2 fekkin weeks' for 1C to release COD which has gone on for years, this is a walk in the park so far.

Glad I am able to fly at least a beta version or 2 and the sim is great.

It would be nice though to get some progress reports maybe once every 2 weeks from the official source as to how things are going.

Anyway, its not the end of Feb just yet, so still hoping for Beta6 this side.

Thermaltake View 91, Z390 Gigabyte Aorus Ultra, i9 9900K, Corsair H150i Pro, 32Gb Trident Z 3200, Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 2080ti, Corsair AX1200i, Warthog A-10 Hotas, MFG Crosswind pedals, TiR5 Pro, HP Reverb Pro

I've been waiting the proverbial '2 fekkin weeks' for 1C to release COD which has gone on for years, this is a walk in the park so far.

Glad I am able to fly at least a beta version or 2 and the sim is great.

It would be nice though to get some progress reports maybe once every 2 weeks from the official source as to how things are going.

Anyway, its not the end of Feb just yet, so still hoping for Beta6 this side.

Your kit arrived yet? Did you get the USB monitors with that also?

With the price of ammunition these days do not expect a warning shot.

Just flown 2 missions. Set up radios, Engine start, taxi, takeoff, climb fly 50nm game crashed. This is the reason I am waiting with baited breath for beta 6.:cry:

But I really dug the post by EtherealN. TY for taking the time:thumbup:

Away to Pwn noobs on Left for Dead 2

i5 8600k@5.2Ghz, Asus Prime A Z370, 32Gb DDR4 3000, GTX1080 SC, Oculus Rift CV1, Modded TM Warthog Modded X52 Collective, Jetseat, W10 Pro 64

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nope, in the post, MFD's delayed shipment so after a few days days called them and they shipped Hotas and rudders on their own, MFds on Friday.

Hopefully next week.

Been looking into this Helios software, so maybe a bigger touchscreen is a cheaper option.

Thermaltake View 91, Z390 Gigabyte Aorus Ultra, i9 9900K, Corsair H150i Pro, 32Gb Trident Z 3200, Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 2080ti, Corsair AX1200i, Warthog A-10 Hotas, MFG Crosswind pedals, TiR5 Pro, HP Reverb Pro

I'd rather have a playable beta of an unreleased product than to be relying entirely on what the developers decide to show us. Look at it this way, if a pre-order beta didn't exist, Wags, moderators, ED beta team members, and other developers would have to spend a decent amount of time publicizing the game. Publicizing for the information hungry fans and for the people on the fence about buying it in order to increase sales. How many of you posted screenshots, videos, or stories about the game on-line to show the world? By giving the players the beta, they've allowed us to do the publicizing for them and in greater quantity.

Plus I have access to the mission editor. TBH I'd rather have that than a working hog...

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum

I find it odd that The Hoff would be moved out of a thread that runs on for 45 pages of bullsh*t, with not one item of useful info about a new beta. This whole thread is CRAP. Not that I care since I was fecking around. But really, show me one single post in here that answered the fecking question about a beta 6??? I really need to put up my own website.

"You see, IronHand is my thing"

My specs:  W10 Pro, I5/11600K o/c to 4800 @1.32v, 64 GB 3200 XML RAM, ASUS RTX3060ti/8GB.

umm i just wanted to review the hilarious discussion from last night and see the hoff pics and the what has been seen pic and i see they were deleted?!?

thats stupid

EDIT: ahh just saw they moved it in another thread. thanks!!!

Edited by mic1184

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

MB: DFI Lanparty UT P35-T2R

CPU: Core 2 Quad Q6600 G0 @ 3,6 GHz @ 1,328V

VGA: MSI GTX460 HAWK @ 850/1700/1000 MHz

MFCD: Eizo S2231 22" S-PVA

RAM: A-Data Vitesta 2 x 2048 MB @ 960 MHz

FLT EQPM: Saitek X-52 Pro, TrackIR 5

Hey Cibit, if you're using Windows 7 32bit be sure to check this post

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=1105452&postcount=16

64 since they fixed TrackIR:thumbup:

Its the randomness that gives me grief. But hey its a beta:megalol:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]