Beta 6 Coming Soon

hassata

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you write Movie Directors and demand Angelina Jolie show more cleavage? (I wish someone would .. but never mind that!)

Are you kidding? Cleavage? A-Jo's bare tah-tah's are all over the place! I mean, more is always good, of course (like communication from ED:doh:), but your post makes it sound like you haven't seen 'em before!

I'm looking at them right now and they...are...amazing!

:helpsmilie:

i7 7700K @5.0, 1080Ti, 32GB DDR4, HMD Odyssey, TM WH, Crosswind Rudder...

I didn't think it was possible, but I can honestly say that this thread has actually degraded in cognitive quality since yesterday.

No names, but a certain few people with no respect for a hard working company need to be quiet; lest intelligent people start having aneurysms due to the stress of trying to understand such absurd points of view.

Edited by Pyroflash
  • Like 1

If you aim for the sky, you will never hit the ground.

my guess is beta 6 went so well they are now working on rc1 lets hope so everybody keep you chins up

it is pointless moaning and groaning it gets you nowhere ed wags and co have never let us down maybe a few delays

sure but at the end of the day they have always come good how many other companies out there put as much detail in their sims as ed does remember this is a nieche market so cut the guys some slack

i bet when the next version comes out it will

offer lots more features than the change log

states

.......keep.............smillng.......:)

• Like 2

my guess is beta 6 went so well they are now working on rc1 lets hope so everybody keep you chins up

it is pointless moaning and groaning it gets you nowhere ed wags and co have never let us down maybe a few delays

sure but at the end of the day they have always come good how many other companies out there put as much detail in their sims as ed does remember this is a nieche market so cut the guys some slack

i bet when the next version comes out it will

offer lots more features than the change log

states

.......keep.............smillng.......:)

whoa.

+1 for stream of consciousness post.

And, I agree.

i7 7700K @5.0, 1080Ti, 32GB DDR4, HMD Odyssey, TM WH, Crosswind Rudder...

Beta 4 was available for the public. No B5

Beta6 will be the next public beta according to ED but up to date INTEL has been less than forthcoming of late and chatter has gone dark.

Thermaltake View 91, Z390 Gigabyte Aorus Ultra, i9 9900K, Corsair H150i Pro, 32Gb Trident Z 3200, Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 2080ti, Corsair AX1200i, Warthog A-10 Hotas, MFG Crosswind pedals, TiR5 Pro, HP Reverb Pro

*change the fecking thread title please - confusing

and search

beta 5 was a steam testbed beta 6 is our next beta and not available yet

*relates to moved thread

Edited by garengarch

Vega 2700x /16Gb ram/480Gb SSD/1Tb Seagate/nVidia 2080/Win 10 64 bit Rift. T-flight pedals.

Seriously?

RLY?

You missed the 3000 posts recapping and updating the whole b5 /b6 situation On an hourly basis?

No. No b5 is on the way. Wait for b6

i7@3.5Ghz, ATI 5870, 16GB RAM, win7 64bit, TH2GO, Track-IR, 4screen pit, TM WArthog HOTAS

Sorry yes I did miss the 3000.

Must be in the beta forum of which I still cant get access?

Touche

Thermaltake View 91, Z390 Gigabyte Aorus Ultra, i9 9900K, Corsair H150i Pro, 32Gb Trident Z 3200, Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 2080ti, Corsair AX1200i, Warthog A-10 Hotas, MFG Crosswind pedals, TiR5 Pro, HP Reverb Pro

^ ack

Not . even . one . chuckle. :huh:

-1 rep?

I don't quite like your jokes, sorry :(

I've come to the conclusion that I've lost my limited sense of humor. My fans from the past, who have most likely dwindled recently due to my array of Hoff pictures and videos, will note that I did go out trying to spend the rest of my ordinance.

• Like 2

It's a good thing that this is Early Access and we've all volunteered to help test and enhance this work in progress... despite the frustrations inherent in the task with even the simplest of software... otherwise people might not understand that this incredibly complex unfinished module is unfinished. /light-hearted sarcasm

Damn, that guy is a kind of a singer?

Sorry for people who like hime but it(maybe he) s**k.

That guy is really weird (HasselHoff).

Try that one, it's way better and more relevant to this forum

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 64bit, Core I7 950, Nvidia GTX 260, 6 gig RAM, TIR 5, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals, Logitech attack3 :(

Neg rep for finding someone not funny is kinda hard...

Especially in this super-serious thread...

:D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Asus ROG STRIX Z390-F Gaming, Intel Core i7 9700k , 32gb Corsair DDR4-3200

Asus RTX 2070 super, Samsung 970 EVO Plus M2, Win10 64bit, Acer XZ321QU (WQHD)

TM HOTAS Warthog, SAITEK Rudder Pedals, TIR 5

What I am wondering, now that we are all having such good times on the forums...

Will there be an DCS Fanfest? :D

We should organize one. Drunken hogging is sure to produce epic moments. :)

I7920/12GBDDR3/ASUS P6T DELUXE V2/MSI GTX 960 GAMING 4G /WIN 10 Ultimate/TM HOTAS WARTHOG

Just come over to the LLTM! :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Asus ROG STRIX Z390-F Gaming, Intel Core i7 9700k , 32gb Corsair DDR4-3200

Asus RTX 2070 super, Samsung 970 EVO Plus M2, Win10 64bit, Acer XZ321QU (WQHD)

TM HOTAS Warthog, SAITEK Rudder Pedals, TIR 5

If ED puts one together in Vegas.. or even better.. at Nellis.. I'll be there, without a doubt. You'd think they could sell it as a recruitment tool.. like America's Army. A small Hawg airshow, some reporters, facilities for the LAN flight, chips dips and flightsticks.

It's a good thing that this is Early Access and we've all volunteered to help test and enhance this work in progress... despite the frustrations inherent in the task with even the simplest of software... otherwise people might not understand that this incredibly complex unfinished module is unfinished. /light-hearted sarcasm

24hour flight rules...

Oh! And the Airforce donates flightsuits for everyone! The military spends an enormous amount of money on recruiting. This wouldn't be out of the ordinary.