Anyone have a multiplayer training mission I could swipe?

Pinger

A friend of mine and I are VERY new to DCS Flight sims. I haven't played with the mission creator yet, and am, honestly, being lazy. Nonetheless, I was curious is anyone has a multiplayer mission available fo rtraining purposes? Basically, I am just looking for a mission where the two of us can take off, fly around, and land. Don't want to have to learn a ramp start right now, or any of that stuff.

Anyone have anything they might care to share?

Thanks in advance.

there ya go mate - i made a quick mission were you both have to start on the ramp ( I started you there as you should really learn this as a must) which means you need to run through the startup procedure

then fly to waypoint 1

head to waypoint 2 where you both have to take out a fire truck each.

then return to base and land

nothing will shoot you :)

thanks Mithandra

test-mission.miz

Edited by Raz_Specter

Custom built W10 Pro 64Bit, Intel Core i9 9900k, Asus ROG Maximus Code XI Z390, 64GB DDR4 3200 RGB, Samsung 1TB NVme M.2 Drive, Gigabyte AORUS 2080TI, 40" Iiyama Display. Wacom Cintiq Pro 24, HOTAS Virpil T50 Stick / FA-18C TM Stick and Virpil T50 Throttle, MFG Crosswind Graphite Pedals. HP Reverb

SPECTER

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Lead Terrain Developer / Texture Artist

But if you really cannot be arsed to learn the startup procedure (bad move IMHO) then you can try the same mission but starting on the runway.

thanks Mithandra

OR-test-mission.miz

Custom built W10 Pro 64Bit, Intel Core i9 9900k, Asus ROG Maximus Code XI Z390, 64GB DDR4 3200 RGB, Samsung 1TB NVme M.2 Drive, Gigabyte AORUS 2080TI, 40" Iiyama Display. Wacom Cintiq Pro 24, HOTAS Virpil T50 Stick / FA-18C TM Stick and Virpil T50 Throttle, MFG Crosswind Graphite Pedals. HP Reverb

SPECTER

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Lead Terrain Developer / Texture Artist

• 2 years later...

Thanks for this mission, just played it with a friend and not having to do a cold start when you are new means a lot.

We never even saw the targets, just did some navigation to the target area and returned to base and tried to land.

I was super impressed with my buddy....he actually *aborted* a failed approach...something I never did when starting out........will...make...work...aaaaaaaaaaaaaw :)

I have this

It's got most of the planes flyable in the game. Objective is to strike a vehicle depot. Theres a few problems I have with the jets staying in place, they seem to return to base, but the helicopters stay.

There's also three AAA emplacements surrounding the depot for a little bit of SEAD training, they also serve to help greatly with learning to identify the AAA emplacements that are literally everywhere in missions.

It's not too bad of a mission I don't think.

00 Just Like Training.miz

This post is protected by a pilot who has a serious lack of negotiating skills, but is absolute hell in a dogfight. If you do not belong here, please leave.

You have now been properly negotiated with.

MiG-29S Instant Action Mission Fix

Come check out and add to my list of all landmarks in DCS World!

^that works now