Ordered Disc 17 days ago

JonTex

Hello,

This is the first time ive ever had to use your customer support so im hoping you can solve my problem. First of all I ordered the disc version of FC2 about 17 days ago and I live in the United States , Texas to be exact. And I was wondering how long it takes to reach my area when you mail the disc? I would also like to verify that i didnt mistakingly give you a bad address to mail to ... the only problem with that is that I cant get anyone to respond. I sent a trouble ticket on the 5th of January so I assume your pretty busy. Could someone please let me know whats going on thank you.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Could someone please let me know whats going on thank you.

I'm not sure but i think the staff is off from 1st until 10th of january, it's the russian holiday season. :(

Good, fast, cheap. Choose any two.

Come let's eat grandpa!

Use punctuation, save lives!

Unfortunately it is not always possible to track shipments from Russia to the United States, so it is possible that no-one would be able to actually check the status of the shipment. (Something about integration of various carrier systems, I'm fuzzy on the details.)

For reference, on surface mail deliveries on the other direction over the atlantic I usually have experience very very variable delivery times - anything from 10 to 30 days have applied on purchases from the american amazon. Obviously though I cannot say whether that actually applies to deliveries in the other direction.

Apologies for the inconvenience though. Rest assured that support does read this forum and should be able to look over your case ASAP.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester