Greb's Mission Revisions!

Greb

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll take a look Guys!

I took a look at the ATC FREQ and I have no problem reaching ATC on 133 VHF/AM.

Thanks for the heads up Mike. Fixed the Brief.....didn't know they changed that.

Edited by Greb
  • Like 1

Greb the Mission-making-machine is back :D

Thanks for your work again! As I said already your missions are great and fun to fly!

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VIRPIL CM 50 Stick & Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

greb thanks for the missions, small minor problem in jtac dusk, i asked for permission to take off, permission granted even though there is a air force cargo plane about to land on the same runway

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel I7 8700k processor overclocked to 5.0, Asus ROG Z370-E , 32 GB G Skill Ripjaw DDR4 2400 ram, Nvidia Geforce 1080 TI , Virpil Constellation Alpha/ Virpil 50 CM2 Base/MFG Crosswinds rudders/TIR 5, Windows 10 64 bit

Greb the Mission-making-machine is back :D

Thanks for your work again! As I said already your missions are great and fun to fly!

Second that !! :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

please... please... please... let the next DCS module be an F-18 fighter aircraft :worthy:

• 2 weeks later...

beta missions to release version

I don't know if this is common knowledge. Search didn't come up with much so here's something for those who like single player and wish for more missions..

You can get missions made for beta working by loading them in mission editor and then saving. this changes at least the parking spots to what they should be. Ofcourse it could leave some things that could brake the mission, but so far I've had all of them working just fine.

Some missions crash the program when trying to load, but i've got those working too like this:

- Open from MISSION in main menu as if you were going to fly the mission

- Open mission planner

- Change some detail like payload for example(not sure if necessary)

- exit to main menu and open mission editor

- save

Thank you Greb for your hard work. I fly in single player so giys like you keep up the variety for me. I do hope to add more missions to my greb's folder in the future.

• 3 weeks later...

Where are you Greb? Hope that you are okay. Kinda missed you and your missions. Hope the new job is doing you well

Edited by dne48
spelling mistake

"To most people, the sky is the limit. To those who love aviation, the sky is home."-----anonymous

I wait until it says DTS Upload Complete on the CDU before I hit the Load all button on the mfd.. never had a problem with it. Didn't think it was related to the hud, but I could be wrong (and often am..lol)

Hope Greb comes back soon with some more killer missions...:thumbup: :pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

please... please... please... let the next DCS module be an F-18 fighter aircraft :worthy:

Yeah, I am not 100% sure but the bit test might have something to do with it somehow. I used to always load all but then be lacking my loadout in the DSMS until someone told me to wait till the bit test was complete. I follow that rule of thumb now, even though it might be totally bogus lol.

• 3 weeks later...
Updated missions. See initial post!

Great to see the master maker :smilewink:of single player missions back on board. Thanks.

"To most people, the sky is the limit. To those who love aviation, the sky is home."-----anonymous

Updated missions. See initial post!

what did you change?

🖥️ R7-5800X3D 64GB RTX-4090 LG-38GN950  🥽 Meta Quest 3  🕹️ VPForce Rhino FFB, Virpil F-14 (VFX) Grip, F-15EX Throttle, MFG Crosswinds v3, Razer Tartarus V2 💺SpeedMaster Flight Seat, JetSeat

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VF-103.png

Thanks Greb. I really enjoy your missions.

I had a question about the 3rd JTAC mission. The one at night.

A fun mission. But, when I returned to the airfield, a F-16 was sitting on the runway and not moving. I circled for awhile, but he never moved. I eventually landed past this runway-hog...

Was this intentional, or an AI bug?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Intel i7-8700K @4.9Ghz | 32Gb memory DDR4 | Evga GTX 1080ti | Saitek Eclipse keyboard |

Logitech Mx518 | CH Fighterstick, Pro Throttle/Pedales | TIr5 | Win10 x64

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Nothing Changed just tied to make sure all is well for final release.

Scratchy it has to be a an AI bug I missed. For some reason the second F16 when paired at Sochi gets stuck. Same problem with another mission. I will fix it later and repost it. If you can't wait just remove it in the editor.

Thanks for the reply Greb. Don't worry 'bout it. I was just curious. I'll look at it as an extra challenge.

Intel i7-8700K @4.9Ghz | 32Gb memory DDR4 | Evga GTX 1080ti | Saitek Eclipse keyboard |

Logitech Mx518 | CH Fighterstick, Pro Throttle/Pedales | TIr5 | Win10 x64

• 4 weeks later...

I have only tried the first JTAC training mission (Day) and I am really impressed with the atmosphere you have created. The pair of Hogs buzzing the field after takeoff was priceless!

That said, I am having a comms problem with the JTAC itself. I get through the 9-line, but when I respond with "ready for remarks" they go silent. Obviously not a radio config problem, as I am able to get the 9-line, but I am not sure what other reason there could be. Any help?

Also, the UTM code the JTAC provides sends me 300+NM to the NNW. Pretty sure I am entering everything correctly, but I have been wrong before.

Thanks!

Harz

Edited by Harzach

dcs_sig.jpg