Crimean Air Wars 1.1

Crimean Air Wars is open for squads who want to experience more depth in online flying!

We provide exiting, in-depth missions, both air to air, and air to ground on a regular bases.

Interested?? Contact us at http://www.airwars.lockonskins.co.uk/

You will find all the info you need there, if things are'nt clear in a way, we will be happy to answer your questions!

CAW team

:D

so this is what the 355th been up to?

Bet it kicks ass!!!!!

Can't wait to check it out ,

p.s. just wondering.........no word bout lap-dancers or stripteases yet,

paulie.....dont just share halve the action bud ;-) , dont b greedy , give to them needy ;-) , looking forward to checking out the campaign. and thnx for the effort in advance 355th

S! Grendel

But dont worry, if you are on red side, just ask your spies if they can "organize" some "material" = )

Btw. JaBoG32 officially recommends CAW thumbsup.jpg

nor do we hav spies..........nor do we do peepshows..... ;-)

anyways checked itout..........looking nice 355th........nice stuff

i ment thnx for the headsup, so if theres anybody to blame for the stuff that happened cos off this post its me and i apologise for my part in it

paulie and 355th guys, sorry guys for any grief ive caused to yall, wasnt my intention.

the creators, sorry paulie never mentioned it to me as they created it, i just asumed it, my bad and hope yall just take it as an aplaude for yer effort.

the greatest thing bout this community is seeing peeps establishing such effort, so hope that rectifies my part in this awdeal.

Guest [CAW]Findus

LOL yeah Thomp it was Wolf and Skarp that started it, neather 355th members, but anyway it's thanks to you thomp the new caw could be lauched, with the flash stuff, so i send many thanks to you for exellent work. :)

Now to more serius matters, More squads are welcome to join the fun, we are having free spots on blue team and a few on red. Remember the more you can roleplay Blue forces or Red forces, the better you'll understand the process behind CAWMAP/CAWOS and rules. :)

bump!!

this is definately something you should not miss.

If you like a challenge. And you dont like pre-scripted missions. Especially in a campaign where your hit targets dont stay hit in the next mission..

Then CAW is the perfect place. It has an sophisticated Intelligence application, it has a interactive battlemap, missions are flown with GCI and ATC... and a lot more!

Experience CAW! You wont regret it!!

-Thomp

ps. (some advertising never hurt :D)

355th_THOMP.jpg

CAW

Findus']LOL yeah Thomp it was Wolf and Skarp that started it, neather 355th members, but anyway it's thanks to you thomp the new caw could be lauched, with the flash stuff, so i send many thanks to you for exellent work. :)

Now to more serius matters, More squads are welcome to join the fun, we are having free spots on blue team and a few on red. Remember the more you can roleplay Blue forces or Red forces, the better you'll understand the process behind CAWMAP/CAWOS and rules. :)

Hey Findus,

Easy on the attitude bro! No-one said that 355th created the CAW, we all KNOW Wolf and Skarp started CAW. And now you all KNOW Thompy created the flash CAWOS and CAW Map.

Also, this thread was created to do exactly what your second paragraph implies!

DAZ

My Hangar:

F16C | FA18C | AH64D | F14A/B | M2000C | AV8B | A10C/ii | KA50/iii | UH1H | Gazelle | FC3 | CA | Supercarrier

My Spec:

Obsidian750D Airflow | Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K | 32GB DDR4 Vengeance @3600 | RTX3080 12GB OC | ZXR PCIe | WD Black 2TB SSD | Log X56 | Log G502 | TrackIR | 1 badass mutha

Findus']LOL yeah Thomp it was Wolf and Skarp that started it, neather 355th members, but anyway it's thanks to you thomp the new caw could be lauched, with the flash stuff, so i send many thanks to you for exellent work. :)

Findus, get yout testicles out of that huge knot they are sitting in man, I never said 355th was involved in creating CAW.

This post was put up by me, to promote the CAW, after Wolf had asked me to do so, as you, and everybody knows, I am, besides a proud member of the 355th, admin to CAW.

Hey 355th Pauline, just where in this post does Findus get his testies in a knot? The way I read it he's just setting the record straight, his use of smilely's shows its pretty light hearted!

sorry for any misunderstandings on my part.

just wanted to aplaude the effort by all creators.

also didnt wanna ridicule this ,cause i know paulie by hl and he kinda knows my disturbed kinda humor but in the air theres no joking with these guys for sure.

For the rest i salute yall, and see ya in the skies

Dont blaim it on yourself Grendel, as you can see, those involved in CAW think very highly about it, and they all want to protect it as if it was their own baby, something I can only appreciate!

B.T.W...... you were spot on about the babes, they're still on the 355th homepage, 355th management still beleives in upholding the good spirit op our valued pilots!! Just click on the link below :-)

Oh, and Russianfish, It's Paulie, or, in your case sir ;-))

:D