HELP with EWR, Ground Control Inteception etc.

How to make it work.

I was flying one of the Su-25 campaign missions and i was receiving orders/informations about bandits and ground units movements without AWACS in the air.

I've made one test mission with 1L13 EWR, 55G6 EWR and RLS P-37 and noone ever spoke to me even if there was clear detection range on the map. Second I put myself in MiG-29 in the same test mission an there was enemy units visible on it's MFD. But still noone talks to me.

What should I do to solve the problem.

I just want to switch off all the "aids" (map view for example) but i need support form ground. Without it this would be one big mistake.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
How to make it work.

I was flying one of the Su-25 campaign missions and i was receiving orders/informations about bandits and ground units movements without AWACS in the air.

I've made one test mission with 1L13 EWR, 55G6 EWR and RLS P-37 and noone ever spoke to me even if there was clear detection range on the map. Second I put myself in MiG-29 in the same test mission an there was enemy units visible on it's MFD. But still noone talks to me.

What should I do to solve the problem.

I just want to switch off all the "aids" (map view for example) but i need support form ground. Without it this would be one big mistake.

I think that KUB SAM site will vector you when they detect bandits, give it a try!

GROM- Grupa Reagowania Operacyjno Manewrowego