New A-10/Su-25T Mission Pack (v2.1)

Guest ThomasDWeiss

Thanks Thomas!

Dusty Rhodes

Play HARD, Play FAIR, Play TO WIN

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit / Intel i7 4790 Devils Canyon, 4.0 GIG /ASUS Maximus VII Formula Motherboard/ ASUS GTX 1080 8 GB/ 32 Gigs of RAM / Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog / TrackIR 5 / 2 Cougar MFD's / Saitek Combat Pedals/ DSD Button Box FLT-1

Guest ThomasDWeiss

:) !

I uploaded a set of 1.02 A-10 missions ...

JUN1805ATTACKPACK2.jpg

Every mission target/objective has a caret placed on it - that aids you to navigate , the waypoints to the targets are safe, less so when returning to base, because enemy units are moving, and they may close some of the exits.

Missions were you defend NATO units, obviously have no caret placed on them, but it is easy to see where your objectives are.

Russian defenses are layered - the deeper you go, the harder it is - the better the Russians are defended. There are TOR and OSA units, BUK and KUB site there.

One mission follows the other - they are linked, so enemy units have similar deployments, you are not going to find units appearing mid-mission out of nowhere , after 5 minutes everybody is deployed and moving.

I will post a track file with some missions in a few days, that should help - but all missions can be accomplished with the load-out you were given, later missions require you to go back to base to re-arm, you can find which ones in the pdf.

One hint - friendly NATO units are there to help you, avoid dogfights with Su-17s or Su-25s by letting them shoot them down.

(the Su-25T missions are the same as the A-10, but those missions made for 1.02 had some units changed, and two have different targets)

Thomas, I am most impressed with your work. Would you like to join the Black Sea Operations campaign group and help design missions?

T-Bone

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Asus G72GX | CPU: Core 2 Duo Overclocked @ 2.9Ghz | Memory 6GB DDR2 | Graphics Card: nVidia GTX 260m 1GB | OS: Windows 7 Home Premium | Monitor: Samsung 32" LCD

LOMAC 1.0 to FC 1.12 System RIP (2003-2010) | AMD Athlon 64 3000+ overclocked to 2565MHz | NVidia Geforce 7800 GS AGP 256 MB | 1GB Kingston PC2700 DDR DRAM | Windows 2000 with SP4

Guest ThomasDWeiss

Thanks!!!

I am part of the Lomacfiles team , but for the next few months the others are away with the Thunderbirds (real) demo team, so I am a bit short of free time. If you need any support from us like articles about your work or request for beta-testers whatever let me know.