Panavia Tornado flight manuals

phant

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...

too bad that we´ll never see that amazing Aircraft over the Skies in DCS :cry:

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

BlackSharkDen - Helicopter only

Specs:: ASrock Z790 Pro RS; Intel i5-13600K @5,1Ghz; 64GB DDR5 RAM; RTX 3080 @10GB; Corsair RMX Serie 750; 2x SSD 850 EVO 1x860 EVO 500GB 1x nvme M.2 970 EVO 1TB; 1x nvme M.2 980 Pro 2TB+ 3 TB HDD

Hardware: Oculus Rift S; HOTAS Warthog; Saitek Rudder Pedals, K-51 Collective

It's not US or RUS..

plus the British has/had it. And who wants that. Do you think it will sell in the States.?

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

If you want to fly at the British in a British plane then you have a choice

WW1 or WW2 planes.

You will not see the

EE Lightning

gloster meteor

gloster javelin

Hawker Hunter

Blackburn Bucceneer

Sepecat Jaguar

you might see the

F4 probabaly not the UK version

F14 >

F15 >>

F16 >>> because everybody wants them..

F18 >

here's one of many wish lists...

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=84459

Where's the British Legends???

Edited by joey45

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

• 5 months later...

It will not sell enough for a good return.

UK, Germany and Italy maybe but it will not sell that well in the US/RuS.

It will not sell enough for a good return.

UK, Germany and Italy maybe but it will not sell that well in the US/RuS.

I'm sorry but I desagree, gentleman :)

Missions commonly performed by Tornados are dangerous and very exciting. It has the possibility to use a diverse loadout and the avionics are top-notch. DI Tornado was very sucessful back in the 90's, even when there was fierce competence in the simulation field.

We are all (or almost all) waiting for a multiporpoise aircraft from ED, something that gives us some A-A fun and tactic attack capability, but Tornado fits very well as a side project driven by 3rd parties.

Regards!

I'm sorry but I desagree, gentleman :)

Missions commonly performed by Tornados are dangerous and very exciting. It has the possibility to use a diverse loadout and the avionics are top-notch. DI Tornado was very sucessful back in the 90's, even when there was fierce competence in the simulation field.

We are all (or almost all) waiting for a multiporpoise aircraft from ED, something that gives us some A-A fun and tactic attack capability, but Tornado fits very well as a side project driven by 3rd parties.

Regards!

Funny how I requested this very same aircraft in the DCS Wishlist. :thumbup:

I remember back in 1993 when Spectrum Holobyte published RAF Tornado. What an amazing sim for it's time. I used to fly hours at a time doing low level bombing runs. I would buy 3 copies of this plane as a show of support if ED decided to make this sim.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
i would love it! FSX has a Tornado and there is a manual online, so, in the middle, i am busy with it and Flying Warthog too =) hope some day sombody work on our Tornado! :thumbup:

I had just flight tornado for fs2004 but it wouldn't install on fix? Which tornado sim are you using on fsx ?

• 8 months later...

And the MI-8 and Mustang have sold well? I have no idea what the sale numbers are but most people I fly with don't have them. To say Russians or US players won't fly foreign aircraft is a big assumption and I believe untrue. For most players it's about what they bring to the game and the scenarios. For me having a full def Nato semi-fast mover capable of SEAD would be a great bonus.