Need A sponser!

hi all,

basically i would like to know if any of the more lucky people have a server which i would be able to use for these reasons:

1st. i would like to make a clan for LOCK ON and Rainbow 6 Raven Shield and maybe the new battlefield 2.

2nd running servers for these games and a TS server.

3rd a website for all knowledge of these games!

4th and if it does get off the ground you will all be welcome to join!

rekoal

This kiddy counter strike clan naming crap needs to stop. They are SQUADS! Clans wear white robes and burn crosses on front lawns, they have nothing to do with military units/gaming.

Not necessarily, the Mechwarrior community is an exception to that. The Battlemech history involves clans. The storyline involved the Galaxy under 1 ruler which fell apart. The Armies of this 1 ruler(Star league defence force) left the known galaxy taking with them Scientists and technicians. 100s of years later they returnned with vastly superior weaponry a force divided into 17 Clans of which only 6 took part in the invasion. The storyline is very popular and are excellent series of books to read along with some brilliant games as well.

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

Not necessarily, the Mechwarrior community is an exception to that. The Battlemech history involves clans. The storyline involved the Galaxy under 1 ruler which fell apart. The Armies of this 1 ruler(Star league defence force) left the known galaxy taking with them Scientists and technicians. 100s of years later they returnned with vastly superior weaponry a force divided into 17 Clans of which only 6 took part in the invasion. The storyline is very popular and are excellent series of books to read along with some brilliant games as well.

Hmm, I remember seeing some animated series about mechwarrior 5 years ago (no, not the transformers, real mechs, where people sit in cockpits)

Mechwarrior serier are cool, how come there isn't a new MW game?

If you give me a film camera, I'll direct a pr0n movie for you. (lol, then comes the hard task of finding some "acting talents") :r

Creedence Clearwater Revival:worthy:

Hi all.

That's what LOMAC/FC needs, a 100 ton Atlas with PPC's, Guass Rifles, ER Large Pulse Lasers and LRM's. A MadCat would be nice too. Then we can argue about how the Clans weaps are vastly superior to the Inner Spheres, Dev's? -KILSEK :p

Ahem don't ya mean a Timber Wolf(madcat). Actually in terms of clans they can incorporate whole Armys, Navy and Air Force under 1 organisation. Its important for people to remember not to get confused between Clan and klan. (klan are the guys running around in hoods and capes) For online play if there are enough people you can create such an organisation as a clan with units and such based on the military. There are several such organisations that play flight sims and other types of games online in this way. Its a cool concept that I think works well and BF2 or Star Wars Galaxies are the closest you can get to having everyone on the same playing field at the moment.

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

Hmm, I remember seeing some animated series about mechwarrior 5 years ago (no, not the transformers, real mechs, where people sit in cockpits)

Mechwarrior serier are cool, how come there isn't a new MW game?

If you give me a film camera, I'll direct a pr0n movie for you. (lol, then comes the hard task of finding some "acting talents") :r

The latest is Mechwarrior 4 mercenaries, I stopped playing MW3 online because of online cheating but on a lan MW2 mercenaries is unbeatable. I used to have some cool fights back then even scored a death from above kill once. (jumping on another mechwarriors head with a 100ton Kodiak mech while fighting on the top of buildings) And another good one was when I stripped an inner sphere Atlas and replaced everything with clan armour and weaponry you can imagine the results from that one, there was two of them.

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]