Ka-50 vs Mi-28

stormrider

IS this the final version oft the Ka52 ?? i mean where these birds deliverd to the Army ?? cause where is the Radar antenna on the top of the Mast will be there no Radar on The KA52 or it will be in the new Nose Sektion but then its not Anymore 360 degress or not ???

Radar is in the nose heh Ka-52 has big and fat nose so :P Mi-28N has on the mast.

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

I think the grip in the middle is to control the pod underneath the KA52, like move it up and down and sideways etc.

it's a replica of cyclic(static doesn't move) it doesn't interfere with pilot cyclic when the gunner use it to move the optic

That makes sense, thanks.:book:

I only respond to that little mechanical voice that says "Terrain! Terrain! Pull Up! Pull Up!"

Who can say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow.

-Robert Goddard

"A hybrid. A car for enthusiasts of armpit hair and brown rice." -Jeremy Clarkson

"I swear by my pretty floral bonet, I will end you." -Mal from Firefly

IS this the final version oft the Ka52 ?? i mean where these birds deliverd to the Army ?? cause where is the Radar antenna on the top of the Mast will be there no Radar on The KA52 or it will be in the new Nose Sektion but then its not Anymore 360 degress or not ???

From the radar L-band over the main rotor hub apparently abandoned, leaving only the nose radar

http://www.phazotron.com/en/military.brls.html

"Arbalet"

"Arbalet" unified radar system intended for equipment of round-the-clock and all-weather helicopters.

* "Arbalet" basic functions: mapping

* support of attack by guided and unguided weapons to ground, surface and air targets

* low altitude flight support

* detection of attacking planes, helicopters, missiles

* detection dangerous meteoformations

* correction of navigating system and support of landing to non-equipped platforms

Prospective objects of equipment

Combat strike helicopters such as Ka-52.

38IFYw56rAw&feature=player_embedded

Edited by AlexHunter

Открылась бездна звезд полна;

Звездам числа нет, бездне дна. (М. В. Ломоносов)

• 1 month later...