AIM-54C

Mig Mag! You are one of the best if not the best 3d modeller i have ever seen. Great work you have back there. Keep on doing it!

If you have time and will please remake some ugly looking AI aircraft in Lockon.

(f-14,tornado,e-2c,c-17,mig-31 to name the few...) Its sad that fans must do the unfinished work for ED team. It is something you very rarely see in games at all.

^ then u haven't seen mutch 3d work.

@ Mig-mag , very nice ur starting to work on a plane , but whenn u are just a beginner i wouldn't recommend to begin with plane's.

They are pretty hard to make and to keep them under the poly's allowed.

The nose u made looks pretty good but i think it already has alot of polygons.

Guest ruggbutt

Keep at it Mig Mag. If you end up w/too many polys you've still furthered your 3D education. I think you can do it.

^ then u haven't seen mutch 3d work.

@ Mig-mag , very nice ur starting to work on a plane , but whenn u are just a beginner i wouldn't recommend to begin with plane's.

They are pretty hard to make and to keep them under the poly's allowed.

The nose u made looks pretty good but i think it already has alot of polygons.

What would you suggest to start with?

hey buddy, why don't u finish off the remaining weapons on ED's model remake list??? :p

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

ask ED dude. I remember at sukhoi.ru or someother site there are detailed high res drawings for many planes....I am not sure about weapons though. But still ED will probably have them. give chizh a PM or something.

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

I suggest to start with simple things , stick like for the moment to missle's , bombs and do allso other things.

If u wanna continue with ur F14 go ahead, but am sure u won't finish it since u don't have engough experience , me either.

And if u wanna start with modelling a plane try to model a ww2 plane , they ain't to hard to make , like the P51 , Bf109 and stuff.

Since modern jets are way more complicated.

Just my thoughts :)

• 2 weeks later...

Aim54_final_prerender_010.jpg

Well, here is my last update on the AIM-54. I sent it to ED about 3 weeks ago but didn't recieved one reply. I've sent some earlier variants of the missile and ED's senior modeler gave me some hints how to correct this thing and asked me to come along with the texture. But now it seems ED has lost interest.

Well, might should send it once again (maybe it go tlost? :icon_jook ) I'll never now. LOL

I'm sure they didn't lost interest, they just might be busy with MAKS these time or even out on vacations. please wait awhile. I believe, they will respond soon.

your AIM-54C looks cool :)

"There are five dangerous faults which may affect a general: recklessness, which leads to destruction; cowardice, which leads to capture; a hasty temper, which can be provoked by insults; a delicacy of honor which is sensitive to shame; over-solicitude for his men, which exposes him to worry and trouble." Sun Tzu

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic2354_5.gif[/sigpic]

You know, Mig-Mag, you'd better send you letter one more time, because Acgaen had some troubles with his e-mail.

...Тут фея взмахнула волшебной палочкой, и у танка отвалилась башня...

• ED Team
Aim54_final_prerender_010.jpg

Well, here is my last update on the AIM-54. I sent it to ED about 3 weeks ago but didn't recieved one reply. I've sent some earlier variants of the missile and ED's senior modeler gave me some hints how to correct this thing and asked me to come along with the texture. But now it seems ED has lost interest.

Well, might should send it once again (maybe it go tlost? :icon_jook ) I'll never now. LOL

Your model looks very good.

Would you send that on my e-mail please?

chizh () eagle.ru

Единственный урок, который можно извлечь из истории, состоит в том, что люди не извлекают из истории никаких уроков. (С) Джордж Бернард Шоу

• ED Team
Hmmm, then i'd better resend the AIM-9P too, cause I didn't get an answer either on this one...

We have received your model. Excellent job!

Right now we think about rear aspect missiles technologies.

Единственный урок, который можно извлечь из истории, состоит в том, что люди не извлекают из истории никаких уроков. (С) Джордж Бернард Шоу

• ED Team

Thanks.

I received it.

• ED Team

Very good job. We accept that model.

Hey! congratulations, Mig-Mag!

"There are five dangerous faults which may affect a general: recklessness, which leads to destruction; cowardice, which leads to capture; a hasty temper, which can be provoked by insults; a delicacy of honor which is sensitive to shame; over-solicitude for his men, which exposes him to worry and trouble." Sun Tzu

oops, sorry Mig-Mag :icon_roll