Battlefield 3 teaser

Kevlon

BC2 was fun for the graphics.

seeing someone draged away in BF3 gives me some hope on a better multiplayer dynamic other then put bomb on box, and que alarm which was basicly reboxing the same game with a new title for the past few BF releases.

BF: Project Reality is by far the best of all varients and its free. Hopefully DICE takes a lesson from their book on what makes good gameplay.

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
True, but PC community has done its job when it comes to arguing about console ports so the main version of this baby will be the PC version.:D

Yep, I remember reading somewhere that the main focus of the game will be PC. By the look of that vid I posted, the terrian on the mountains looks tessellated pretty good, looks like Dx11 to me.

In BC2, the maps are designed with consoles in mind. Where as BF3 will return to its routes with huge maps. Gulf of Oman FTW!.:thumbup:

Maybe he just flies for testing BF3 models.

HaF 922, Asus rampage extreme 3 gene, I7 950 with Noctua D14, MSI gtx 460 hawk, G skill 1600 8gb, 1.5 giga samsung HD.

Track IR 5, Hall sensed Cougar, Hall sensed TM RCS TM Warthog(2283), TM MFD, Saitek pro combat rudder, Cougar MFD.

I remember trying to play BF2 when it first came out, but the PC I had couldn't handle it at all... My question, how is BF3 different from say Arma II OA?

A-10C - FC3 - CA - L-39 - UH1 - P-51 - Hawk - BS2 - F-86 - Gazelle - F-5E - AV8B - F/A-18C

i5-4590 - GTX 1060 - Oculus CV1 - TM:Warthog

[sIGPIC]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic9979_1.gif[/sIGPIC]

Nothing comparable to. BF3 > Everything else

Caro to explain how a COD like game superior to ARMA ? :D

HaF 922, Asus rampage extreme 3 gene, I7 950 with Noctua D14, MSI gtx 460 hawk, G skill 1600 8gb, 1.5 giga samsung HD.

Track IR 5, Hall sensed Cougar, Hall sensed TM RCS TM Warthog(2283), TM MFD, Saitek pro combat rudder, Cougar MFD.

New Trailer!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Asus G72GX | CPU: Core 2 Duo Overclocked @ 2.9Ghz | Memory 6GB DDR2 | Graphics Card: nVidia GTX 260m 1GB | OS: Windows 7 Home Premium | Monitor: Samsung 32" LCD

LOMAC 1.0 to FC 1.12 System RIP (2003-2010) | AMD Athlon 64 3000+ overclocked to 2565MHz | NVidia Geforce 7800 GS AGP 256 MB | 1GB Kingston PC2700 DDR DRAM | Windows 2000 with SP4

Damn I'm getting more and more excited for this game. I appreciated the A-10C gun sound being delayed after impact which seems to be a problem in most games. And a little bit of B-1 action at the end was rad to see too! At least they didn't have 43 blackhawks buzzing around on the screen clipping their rotors on each other like in most MW trailers.

At least they didn't have 43 blackhawks buzzing around on the screen clipping their rotors on each other like in most MW trailers.

HAH. I quite enjoyed the CoD trailer set to the theme from Team America: World Police, it was oddly fitting.

That operation metro map looks to be some good close combat Rush mode fun.

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum

BF3 is cod-like? You are mistaken. Very, very mistaken...

Better graphics.... check

Destructible environment... check

COD kids... check

BF kids... check

Unorganization..check

Same as BF2.... check

Same as BF2145.... Check

Vaporware ... Check

I liked a lot BF2, and even more 2145, was more polished in a lot of aspects.

But i m not in this brainless respawn crap anymore, a FPS must offer me something much more than nice pixels with more of the same.

Only ones i can stand is ARMA, AAO and STALKER. AAO i cannot play cause of my connex quality and i have severe reserve with STALKER2 because of the info that has alredy been realeased.

It's a bit senseless to compare BF and ArmA, actually it's senseless to compare ArmA to any other FPS. While BF/CoD/MoH/Killzone/... are all appealing to the same "crowd", ArmA isn't.

It's like comparing DCS A10 to Ace Combat. Those are 2 completely different games aiming at completely different players.

Usually people who love BF/CoD gameplay hate ArmA and vice versa :)

I've just watched some of the latest BF vids and it looks quite stunning, even if it looks ultra-scripted thus having a replayability close to zero =/

Edited by Eight Ball