Battlefield 3 teaser

Kevlon

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

" Live from dreamhack!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys,

We are working with Nordrassil Radio to bring you guys a live stream from Dreamhack. There will be interviews plus impressions of the hour long demo that guys over at dreamhack will get to play (lucky buggers).

We've got it all at our site, please spread the news to your friends. On the site you'll see the stream + a embed IRC chat where we will be taking questions about battlefield 3.

The stream will start at 12:00 GMT+1 and 6:00AM EST.

Come on, it's going to be nuts! "

http://battlefieldo.com/

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

some lucky people have been invited for alpha testing,

and lucky for us, they have posted some vidoes on you tube.. here's one, ( note the censorship on the player names )

SDcbaR1THPQ

bTAn0APN-pM

there's a couple more , im sure you are capable of clicking yourself over to youtube if you want to see them.

Edited by Kevlon

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

EA would probably disappointed if they didn't. It's great advertising and hype building for them

Specs: GA-Z87X-UD3H, i7-4770k, 16GB, RTX2060, SB AE-5, 750watt Corsair PSU, X52, Track IR4, Win10x64.

Sim Settings: Textures: ? | Scenes: ? |Water: ? | Visibility Range: ? | Heat Blur: ? | Shadows: ? | Res: 1680x1050 | Aspect: 16:10 | Monitors: 1 Screen | MSAA: ? | Tree Visibility: ? | Vsync: On | Mirrors: ? | Civ Traffic: High | Res Of Cockpit Disp: 512 | Clutter: ? | Fullscreen: On

They are all the same...

The only one that stick out some is ARMA.

Rest is all more of the same, but as long people are happy who cares.

HaF 922, Asus rampage extreme 3 gene, I7 950 with Noctua D14, MSI gtx 460 hawk, G skill 1600 8gb, 1.5 giga samsung HD.

Track IR 5, Hall sensed Cougar, Hall sensed TM RCS TM Warthog(2283), TM MFD, Saitek pro combat rudder, Cougar MFD.

Grimes, just like all mass media (music, TV, etc.). Someone has an idea that sells and others copy it, and milk it for every dollar. Originality goes down the toilet until someone makes it big with another idea and the whole thing is repeated. Just like when that game show '...Millionaire' made it big, every game show after that had the fancy light show and trivia questions. Bahhh

I wonder when someone will come with accurate view and not with this freaking dumb view of:

"Shooting with the buttock in the middle of the chest."

HaF 922, Asus rampage extreme 3 gene, I7 950 with Noctua D14, MSI gtx 460 hawk, G skill 1600 8gb, 1.5 giga samsung HD.

Track IR 5, Hall sensed Cougar, Hall sensed TM RCS TM Warthog(2283), TM MFD, Saitek pro combat rudder, Cougar MFD.

I wonder when someone will come with accurate view and not with this freaking dumb view of:

"Shooting with the buttock in the middle of the chest."

Move your monitor to the right 12". To the left if you are left handed. :doh: :smilewink:

Just got into the closed Alpha testing. Downloading this weekend.