Automatic EO powering

Sickdog

Is there any change to have the MAV to not get off the rail in the sim? I would assume the MAV's still fail at times on the real aircraft.

Also what kind of a system is used to cool down the seeker head while the missile is powered on the rail. During the flight it probably uses liquid argon or some other gas.

There should be no new requirements to fire the Maverick.

Cooling systems:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=1163438#post1163438

It's a good thing that this is Early Access and we've all volunteered to help test and enhance this work in progress... despite the frustrations inherent in the task with even the simplest of software... otherwise people might not understand that this incredibly complex unfinished module is unfinished. /light-hearted sarcasm

All missiles are built this way to some degree. They are disposable and aren't built to be carried on your plane's wings forever; there's a captive carry and useage limit.

As for the maverick, it goes into 'standby' in some respect every time you take the MFCD off the maverick video page to help cool itself - well, at least for the old versions.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda