Training Mission Problems after the patch

sobe

I installed the patch to the final version and now the training missions will not load. They get stuck when they are 1/2 loaded. The missions, etc all work so as far as I can determine, it is only the training missions that got porked by the patch. Is anyone else having the same problem?

Sobe

Trackir4 using the latest Trackir 5 software, Win10 Pro [Creator Update] updated from Win7Pro Pro 64Bit, Intel® Core™ i5-2500 3.30 GHz 6M Intel Smart Cache LGA115 , GigaByte GA-Z68XP-UD4 Intel Z68 Chipset DDR3 16GB Ram, GTX MSI Gaming 1060 [6 GB] Video Card, Main Monitor 1 on left 1920x1080 Touchscreen Monitor 2 on right 1920x1080 .

Two specific training mission problems I have noticed:

1: The AI A-10C isn't doing a flyover of the runway at the beginning of the start-up training mission anymore like it did before the patch.

2: The instructor voice is skipping now, and sometimes repeating words.

I'm on windows 7, 32 bit.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 months later...

Hmmm, can someone check that it isn't just me but when trying to do the Landing training mission I don't get any further instruction after being told to, on the ILS Control Panel, turn the Power Control Knob to tune in the Frequency 110. I wait and nothing happens....

If I jump ahead after doing that and tune in to frequency .30 using the volume knob I get instructed to do what I just did...

Help please! I'm not jumping ahead and would love to learn more about ILS.

Edited by Winter

Hmmm, can someone check that it isn't just me but when trying to do the Landing training mission I don't get any further instruction after being told to, on the ILS Control Panel, turn the Power Control Knob to tune in the Frequency 110. I wait and nothing happens....

If I jump ahead after doing that and tune in .30 using the volume knob I get instructed to do tune in 30.

Help please! I'm not jumping ahead and would love to learn more about ILS.

Same here! And also on the first Weapon tutorial, when learning the load-out on the MFD. The instructor want me to select both BDCL-33 (OSB-7/19). After that nothing. I don´t think he like me, due to the fact I live in a Neutral country ;)

• Like 1

Same here! And also on the first Weapon tutorial, when learning the load-out on the MFD. The instructor want me to select both BDCL-33 (OSB-7/19). After that nothing. I don´t think he like me, due to the fact I live in a Neutral country ;)

Yep me too!

When doing the DMS tutorial, and I am asked to select both stations 4 and 8. D:

Ok, will downgrade to 1.1.0.7 so I can learn the plane. such a shame!

No radio response from Batumi in the updated landing training mission

City Hall is easier to fight, than a boys' club - an observation :P

"Resort is had to ridicule only when reason is against us." - Jefferson

"Give a group of potheads a bunch of weed and nothing to smoke out of, and they'll quickly turn into engineers... its simply amazing."

EVGA X99 FTW, EVGA GTX980Ti FTW, i7 5930K, 16Gb Corsair Dominator 2666Hz, Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit, Intel 520 SSD x 2, Samsung PX2370 monitor and all the other toys

-

"I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar"

got it working... Trainee has to be pretty much spot on the mark, to proceed further

City Hall is easier to fight, than a boys' club - an observation :P

"Resort is had to ridicule only when reason is against us." - Jefferson

"Give a group of potheads a bunch of weed and nothing to smoke out of, and they'll quickly turn into engineers... its simply amazing."

EVGA X99 FTW, EVGA GTX980Ti FTW, i7 5930K, 16Gb Corsair Dominator 2666Hz, Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit, Intel 520 SSD x 2, Samsung PX2370 monitor and all the other toys

-

"I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar"

I'm having the same issue. With the ILS tuning to 110.30 in the Landing Tutorial. Can anyone offer up a suggestion?

same for me with fresh install of 1.08....worked on 1.07.....tried several times....when i start receiving morse beeps, instructor jumps ship...and the .30 button stays illuminated...with autopilot engaged......i contact batumi....try to tell them ime a noob alone up here, get the fire trucks ready....and land anyway....hope my instructor gets better soon.....jim....ps what does the warn 0% next to my post mean...jim

problem solved possibly...install updated training patch..... and test ? ..jim

Edited by triumph

asus p6t ws pro mobo.i7 975 extreme cpu..nvid rog strix 1070 gpu.1000+w enermax psu.12 gb domi ram.twin velociraptors.w7 64..ch stick,throttle,pedals,trakir..x52 pro stick,throttle..

thrustmaster warthog

I can`t even get halfway through the load screen to do the Start Up training mission without it freezing on me. Any help would be appreciated. I have installed new missions too.

"Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few". - Sir Winston Churchill 1940.

I can`t even get halfway through the load screen to do the Start Up training mission without it freezing on me. Any help would be appreciated. I have installed new missions too.

Any problems loading other missions? Try some of the single missions from the Missions menu.

- EB

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nothing is easy. Everything takes much longer.

The Parable of Jane's A-10

Forum Rules

Any problems loading other missions? Try some of the single missions from the Missions menu.

I should have mentioned that in my previous post. I do not have any problems getting into other missions. So its a mystery to me. Over to you.

• Like 1

"Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few". - Sir Winston Churchill 1940.