Small Su-27 fixes.

Hi guys, long time reader first time poster. Just dropped over from the ubi Lockon fourms. Nice to see some of the old regulars here. You know who you are.

Anyway, I've just notice that the Su-27 has a small problem with it's flaps in Lockon. More a design over-look really. IRL the Su-27 can put it's flaps in three positions like the F-15, but in LOMAC it's either up or down for the 27 yet the F-15 is done correctly.

I think this would help espesially when useing the Su-27 to move mud and some A2G straffing runs. As by having the intermediate position you can slow the fighter down a little without risking getting to slow and getting killed by the ground. Not that I have that problem :icon_mrgr

Cheers Subs, strange that does not work for me with the Su-27 or MiG-29 only on the F-15 and A-10. I've always had this issue with Lockon since day one. Maybe it's a 1.02 thing, I havent got around to getting FC yet but I will. Thanks for your help with my F4 installation BTW.

Thats good. I thought I was having a problem with my keyboard. But IRL the Su-27 has up, intermediate, and down flap settings. Very much like the F-15 and yes the Su-33. It's just I get times in the Su-27 when I need some extra lift without killing the speed with full on flaps.