Tactile Feedback System 3

I ordered it many days ago and have not heard nothing since then. It says "money won't be taken from your card until it's shipped", but money were in fact taken from my account. I have read the previous posts and do not know what to do now. Shall I wait for months like other people here, in a blind hope that the product is going to be shipped? I do not know. I cannot find any actual real videos of the product anywhere on youtube, I cannot find real photos and reviews with the photos of the product anywhere. So far, I am not sure if I would recommend anyone to purchase the product.

This is my story.

I would contact your bank or card supplier and get them to recover the money.

Especially as it says the money will be debited once you item is ready for shipping they are already in breach of their own terms and conditions.

You are paying for a product not for someone to go out and have a jolly on your money.

Eagles may soar high but weasel's don't get sucked into jet engines.

System Spec.

Monitors: Samsung 570DX & Rift CV1

Mobo: MSI Godlike gaming X-99A

CPU: Intel i7 5930K @ 3.50Ghz

RAM: 32gb

GPU: EVGA Nvidia GTX 980Ti VR Ready

Cooling: Predator 360

Power Supply: OCZ ZX Series 80 Plus Gold

Drives: Samsung SSD's 1tb, 500g plus others with OS Win10 64 bit

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So then guys, another update on their forums, stating yet again they are going through a difficult transition period. :(

Has anyone here with a pre order heard anything else. I'm starting to get rather annoyed with this company, despite the reports on how good it is, I'm seriously starting to think its vapourware.

The only communication is the same excuse over and over, nothing whatsoever about what they are doing to sort out this so called problem.

Starting to wonder, apart from buttkicker which is too loud, is their anything else that provides the same effect, that I could go for instead.

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

I ordered it many days ago and have not heard nothing since then. It says "money won't be taken from your card until it's shipped", but money were in fact taken from my account...

So far, I am not sure if I would recommend anyone to purchase the product.

This is my story.

So then guys, another update on their forums, stating yet again they are going through a difficult transition period. :(

The only communication is the same excuse over and over, nothing whatsoever about what they are doing to sort out this so called problem.

Thanks for the info guys. I am rather disappointed to learn that money changed hands before shipping. That pretty much eliminates this as a possibility for me until a product is actually available to ship.

If they need advanced funding, I might suggest Kickstarter.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

• 3 weeks later...

Its not vapour-ware, I have the unit. Can take a pic if you want. They are just an extremely small company, I think maybe 2 people right now, and they have gone through a lot of legal issues that have kept them from expanding.

After about 3 years, mostly due to my traveling for my job, I have finally got it back up and running.

My only complaint was having to dig around to find decent instructions on how to get it working for DCS, and even then I don't think I got it right.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I take it that nobody has heard anything new. Their main page still shows the 'Latest News' dated April of last year.

I keep hoping something will change.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Sadly I think this project has crashed and burned. No updates for ages, then one still stating how bad his life is.

I for one has cancelled my order, not that I ever heard any confirmation about that either.

good idea, would have been perfect for the sim world. Sadly it appears the developer bit off more than he could chew.

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

That is a shame. Glad you still have your money. Thanks for posting.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
could anyone using the TFS please tell me, if the device is able to provide g-"feeling" like the bergison g-seat? (http://meintourenbuch.net/simpit/g-seat-media)

or does it only vibrate?

thanks,

HiLok

I think the question is moot since the TFS appears to be a dead project.

Hi Hilok , Yes ,it only viberates.

Dont think of it as one or the other,but instead use both together for increased effect.

As to obtaining one, Buying Used may be your only option at this time.

Rob , from Ivibe , Has recently stated production is going to start again.

Will have to wait and see. They have 2 years of pattent left,then anyone will be able to sell them. I think that a few companys will pick up on this.

Mark.

Home built X-58FTW,i7 950, 3 x GTX570oc,

screens; 3 x 22", 19", 17", 9" :D

My pit. http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=121598

Is this seat quieter than a buttkicker? I tried one those, and after firing the GAU-8 my chair moved about 20cm away from the computer, and I swear a few bricks fell out of the walls.....It was awesome, but not something that I can use in my house lol

i set amp to 60% running a crown XLS1500

find me on steam! username: Hannibal_A101A

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197969447179

Well if it's going to be in production again, I expect they'll renew their patents.

Where did you happen to see the info from Rob?

From Ivibe forum. Upon rereading I see Its 4 years, OOps.

http://www.ivibe.com/forum/showpost.php?p=7932&postcount=302

and here,

http://www.ivibe.com/forum/showpost.php?p=7979&postcount=57

Home built X-58FTW,i7 950, 3 x GTX570oc,

screens; 3 x 22", 19", 17", 9" :D

My pit. http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=121598

• 7 years later...

Apologies for bringing a very old thread to light, but I've just inherited a VRF Tactile Feedback System V3 seat, and am having trouble finding any information about it. So far as I can tell, this is one of the 'most recent' threads on the internet.

In short, is the company still around (they were being hassled in and out of court over patents?), is the company or Craig (?) contactable? Is there support for the software, and does it work with current games such as DCS or Microsoft Flight Simulator?

Edit: found website here http://www.ivibe.com/downloads.htm

Edited by Fragarach