Crimean Airbases in FC2.0

Falcon_S

ScreenShot_236.jpg

ScreenShot_235.jpg

Hi to all. This pics are from FC2.0 and above Kerch airbase. This is small experiment and i`m happy to see all Crimean airbase again.

All Crimean airports are here but... :helpsmilie:

What we (community) have for now = Work fine:

• Takeoff

• Landing

• Landing aproach points - MFD

• Rearm

• MFD show all that airbases

• Roads, rails and rivers (texture)

• Runway textrue

• F10 map work

• F11 view work

We don`t have = Not Work:

• Airports shown on the map - mission editor

• Roads, rails and rivers shown on the map - mission editor (if we some vechile use for "on road" they jump across the Strait on the nearest road) :)

• No communication with the command tower - radio

***FIXED***

• No buildings and any other structure on whole Crimea

***FIXED***

If someone can help i`m sure all pilots will be a happy to fly above Crimea again. Personally I would be satisfied if we can fix editor problems (for mission makers) and we can put some structures around airports. We don`t need all that buildings (vilages, towns...etc) to spend our PC resources.

I know what ED programers said about deletion Crimea but is there any chance to get at least a functional Crimean Airbases only?

Best regards.

EDIT 09.10.`11:

FC2 Crimean Airfields and Terain patch v2.0a is RELEASED finaly :thumbup:

MGalleryItem.php?id=120

Download: http://www.filefactory.com/file/ce23502/n/FC2_Crimean_Airfields_and_Terain_patch_2.0a.rar

Edited by Falcon_S
pics inserted
  • Like 1

Немој ништа силом, узми већи чекић!

MSI Tomahawk MAX | Ryzen 7 3700x | 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | RX 5700 XT OC Red Dragon 8GB | VPC Throttle CM3 + VPC Constellation ALPHA on VPC WarBRD Base | HP Reverb G2

Youtube Follow Me on TWITCH! 

yeah! :)

Intel i5 11700F + H80 | 4x4GB 3200mhz RAM | AORUS ELITE B560M | Samsung 850 PRO SSD 256gb| KINGSTON SA400 480GB SSD | WD 500GB | Gigabyte GTX 1070 8GB | Antec 1200 PSU | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS and homemade panels and rudder pedals | 24" Samsung T24C550 @60Hz 2ms | Opentrack 3 led clip

Question, did you have anti-aliasing turned on when you took those screenshots?

No.

awesome please keep it up, i dont want to see this like another abandoned project !!!

I am waiting for any help about things that do not work. I'm stuck here. :helpsmilie:

MSI Tomahawk MAX | Ryzen 7 3700x | 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | RX 5700 XT OC Red Dragon 8GB | VPC Throttle CM3 + VPC Constellation ALPHA on VPC WarBRD Base | HP Reverb G2

--to 238thFalcon--

A couple of hours ago I was thinking about to have at least the eastern part of the crimea to be added. My suggestion would be Kerch AB and Kirovskoje AB. These bases would be needed for an operational staging area.

In my opinion you could leave all unnecessary details and just concentrate on the base areas. It seems to me you can handle the LOFC1 tiles for the terrain, great!

If you succeed with the mod, you receive a commendation.

--falcon de rhino—as for now you did a wonderful job!

rhino

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Win7 Home Premium 64bit, Intel Core i5-760 (2.8-3.33), GigaByte GA-P55-USB3, be quiet PurePower BQT L7 530W ATX23, CoolerMaster CM690II Adv, LG GH22LS, HD 500GB WD5001AALS, 6 GB Kingston 1333-999 Blu, Sapphire 1GB HD5850 Vapor-X OC, Scythe Yasya SCYS-1000, display LG E2350VR-SN 23"

No, I don't think you can make air bases run, its hard coded. The roads, railroads and structures have a process done in 3ds max so if they are not placed in max they are not going to be there in game. Like texture is a different thing but splines that actually do the job are not present so won't work.

Edited by combatace

• 1 month later...

Actually the tools that i mention are the Scenery tools from ED... try this link may help you...

http://en.wiki.eagle.ru/wiki/All_about_land

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.ph...ht=afghanistan

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.ph...ight=manchuria

and this is from some guy name NATE:

Found the video ---> http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?...&postcount=287

The main scenery tools thread --> http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=41814&

Nate

• 4 months later...

Ok guys lets fly above Crimea again :).

Pics:

Port Kerch

ScreenShot_1720.jpg

Kerch-Bagerovo

ScreenShot_1710.jpg

FC2 Crimean Airfields and Terain patch v2.0a is RELEASED finaly :thumbup:

crimea.jpg

Download: http://www.filefactory.com/file/ce23502/n/FC2_Crimean_Airfields_and_Terain_patch_2.0a.rar

Install it with Modman (IMPORTANT!!!). It must be installed on the server and the client!!!

FC2 Crimean Airfields and terain v2.0 patch back Crimean terain in FC2 wich is replaced with new and not very interesting terrain at the east. This patch is actually a new FC in the old terain and make all 11 airports operational at the Crimea:

• Kerch-Bagerovo
  • Kirovskoye
  • Dzhankoy
  • Krasnoyvardenskoye
  • Oktybarskoye
  • Gvardeskoye
  • Simferopol
  • Razdolnoye
  • Saki
  • Belbek
  • Kershones

+

• Anapa
  • Novorosysk
  • Gelendzik
  • Krymsk
  • Krasnodar Center
  • Kranodar Pashkovsky
  • Sochi Adler
  • Gudauta
  • Sukhumi

With installation FC2 Crimean Airfields and terain patch v2.0 you will lose other airports such as Batumi, Kutaisi ... and so on. Missions wich using airports that have lost in the installation of this patch not compatibile. If you want start that missions, then you must uninstall FC2 Crimean Airfields and terain patch v2.0. This patch will work with all the missions if their mission is designed in the space between Sukhumi airport at the east and Kershones on the west FC map.

Uninstallation FC2 Crimean Airfields and terain patch v2.0 through MODMAN your FC2 will be returns to its original condition and lose ground Crimea. After uninstalling the patch you will not be able to run missions designed for using of Crimean airports. You will not be able to participate in missions on servers that are running this patch.

If you used some of the modes for the ground textures these modes (hmm...maybe) will not work because this patch changes the surface texture cdds but of course you can always uninstall the patch and everything back to its original state if you prefer.

The Mission Editor is not changed, unfortunately (not feasible), so that mission designers need to know about the airport locations to arrange the planes when they are doing missions. Also, "ON ROAD" command for ground units not work - pls use the "OFF ROAD" (I can tolerate this if we take into the overall gain)

This is the first RC version and probably will find better and simpler solutions. Anyone who wants to join the project testing and upgrade of this patch is welcome. Let's go for testing. :pilotfly:

Enjoy!

Edited by Falcon_S
  • Like 2

Woohoo! Awesome! 8)

i7 7700K | 32GB RAM | GTX 1080Ti | Rift CV1 | TM Warthog | Win 10

"There will always be people with a false sense of entitlement.

You can want it, you can ask for it, but you don't automatically deserve it. "

Кто скачал......пере-залейте куда нить ещё, а то с этого обменника не скачать.

ZORG

Старайтесь выбирать Скачать Slow Download и подождите 20 секунд и что-то. Затем вернитесь вниз и нажмите на Dowlnload.

Если я вас понял хорошо?

ZORG

Старайтесь выбирать Скачать Slow Download и подождите 20 секунд и что-то. Затем вернитесь вниз и нажмите на Dowlnload.

Если я вас понял хорошо?

Спасибо!

Great going mate but I had attained this a month after FC2 was release the only thing I didn't like in this is that you get a mixture of two terrains and none of them is full.

But here is a suggestion, you can use all the FC2 textures in your mod so that atleast you will get good new texture. I used to use BS textures in FC1.12b when FC2 was not released.