Tried to pay via Mastercard - got an error...

Hello - I tried to purchase Flaming Cliffs with a MasterCard, but when I hit proceed I got an error page which included some of the following:

=====================================================

VPS DEBUG: ERROR

VPSTXController: ActiveTransaction not found - may be archived -

A problem has occurred with communicating with:.

PROTX VPS has noted the problem and will alert them accordingly. Please contact for more information.

13:TxNotifyVendor: VClass: Type mismatch

=====================================================

There was a little bit more with some sort of VPSTxID info, but I didn't want to post that here - please contact me via email at jcam_0 at yahoo dot com (that's a zero, not a capital o after "jcam_")

Obviously there's nothing about the payment being verified or any next steps, but I'm concerned that the payment may have gone through...

Please let me know what this error means...

Thanks.

Joe and Relentov

• 3 weeks later...
I paid for Flamming Cliffs received a transaction # but no activation code?! It has been 2 days now. :(

It should be under the entry for Flaming Cliffs in the download section when you log in to the lockon.ru website - is it possible you're just looking in the wrong place?

Probably I am, all I see is a Transaction number? And thanks for the reply.

The only place I found with a transaction number is under the "Payments" button . . . . which isn't where the serial number should be.

You need to log in, and go to Files/Download as if you're going to download FC again. Under the entry for Flaming Cliffs should be a bit of text in yellow giving you your serial number.

Confirm this is what you are (or aren't :p ) doing, and we'll see.

Rgr, I got it thank you. When I tried to activate ithe game, it does not work? I have tried to manually put it in, does not work. I think my PC is not talking to Proxy security server?!

. . . . And for that you probably need to talk to ED or Starforce.

A more detailed description of the problem might be useful - what internet connection you're using, at which point it doesn't work, etc.

Hey thanks for all the help. I do appreciate it! I am on cable, I have turned off firewall from my microsoft windows, and Nortons firewall, still no activation. I opened the TCP 1698 port. Right now I am so frustrated that there is no support anywhere (except from you) I am going to quit all this nonsence. 169th_Ice was a great help, thanks bro. Starforce hmm, I contacted them Friday no answers from them. Frustration factor is at 10.