wish for SU-25

hi all.

Su-25 should have a indicator that show current waypoint number.and have a status light that show NAV submode,such as route/return/land.

When in Su-25's cockpit you can't know if the outside lights are on or off,but that is very important in enemy sky.

Su-25's player can't bomb by level flight,but AI can do same thing.

In Su-25's cockpit the 3th back-view mirror is upside,but that is null in game.

== Welcome to 3GO Cyber Air Force ==

http://bbs.3gofly.com/en

Su-25 should have a indicator that show current waypoint number.and have a status light that show NAV submode,such as route/return/land.

Well, no indicator for waypoint number, but for a flight with a bunch of waypoints, I will write down the assigned heading for each one. Then just look at the course needle on the HSI, it will point to the assigned heading. Then just match it with the one you are looking for. For which mode you are in: cycle through the modes, you will notice that you will get to one with the red flags, that is "off". Hit "1" once again and you will be in enroute, again and you'll be in return, etc.

When in Su-25's cockpit you can't know if the outside lights are on or off,but that is very important in enemy sky.

Too true . . . :(

Sure you can!! Use CCIP!!

Sometime I meet enemy intercepter,when I end the fight and fly to target again,I often need computer my position,but fuel or time don't allow me to do so.If there is a

indicator for waypoint number,all of these are very simply.Is there this indicator in real world?

In Su-25's CCIP,you must keep dive before bomb,not level fly.and I won't fly very very low and fast.

== Welcome to 3GO Cyber Air Force ==

http://bbs.3gofly.com/en

hi all.

In Su-25's cockpit the 3th back-view mirror is upside,but that is null in game.

To check your nav lights are off, just look out the window.

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

To check your nav lights are off, just look out the window.

You can see them easily in the 25T, but not the vanilla. But once 1.2 is out, we will have vector support and will be able to lean forward to look around the cockpit frame!

...and full 'vector' functionality is planned for the Ka-50, which is built around a fully 3D cockpit. I'm not certain that ED is planning on 'retrofitting' the other flyables with full VE support. I'm not even sure if this is possible given their cockpit design...

- EB

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nothing is easy. Everything takes much longer.

The Parable of Jane's A-10

Forum Rules