[How To] Export ALL Indicators like MFCD via ViewPorts

icemaker

I'll test it out again when I get home. It should still work. It's usually just 1 thing people forgot..

PM me and I will try to help if you want

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

- ҉ - Blackshark Cockpit Trainer - ҉ -    Thread   | Download

• 3 months later...

Hey everyone,

I've been having a issue with getting my viewports to export and my monitors to function correctly. A liitle about my setup. I run three 1920x1080 monitors to display DCS and have been trying to get a forth to display my exports Ikaras. I can get both MFCDs from the A-10C to export but not the RWR and DCS is expanded across all four monitor, not just the three. any help would be great. I have attached the monitor config lua.

A10C Ikarus.lua

Dirty Razor

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Our Website | Our Facebook Page | YouTube Channel

allo

I am looking for the RWR as well. I think it as something to do with the file : AN_ALR69V_init.lua

Question :

in your file, why the section

+-+-+-

GUI =

{

x = 0;

y = 0;

width = 5760;

height = 1080;

}

+-+-+-+-+

My file is a copy of the 3 screen one from DCS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dirty Razor

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Our Website | Our Facebook Page | YouTube Channel

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys since the last update on openbeta the TAD and the TGP in the Hog has this overlayed weird texture missing thing (digital camo like) just like when you don't replace the LUAs from the backup folder for your exports after an update, has something changed in the files? how do I fix that? thanks!

EDIT: Got it to work, texture file has changed so I disabled the render mask in the LUA, I guess the new cockpit is coming soon :D

Edited by Dafiew

Simflyin' since 1985 :smartass:

• 2 weeks later...
Hey guys since the last update on openbeta the TAD and the TGP in the Hog has this overlayed weird texture missing thing (digital camo like) just like when you don't replace the LUAs from the backup folder for your exports after an update, has something changed in the files? how do I fix that? thanks!

EDIT: Got it to work, texture file has changed so I disabled the render mask in the LUA, I guess the new cockpit is coming soon :D

Can you please elaborate how and what you did to fix it? i'm having the same problem :helpsmilie:

I had same... You just have to repair the installation, but when you will copy your backup files (folder : _backup.xxx) DO NOT COPY the file MFCD_init.lua (DCSfolder\Mods\aircraft\A-10C\cockpit\Script\MFCD\indicator\).

It works perfectly for me.

I had same... You just have to repair the installation, but when you will copy your backup files (folder : _backup.xxx) DO NOT COPY the file MFCD_init.lua (DCSfolder\Mods\aircraft\A-10C\cockpit\Script\MFCD\indicator\).

It works perfectly for me.

Or by adding — in front of the line that links the texture mask to the MFCDs in the LUA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Simflyin' since 1985 :smartass:

• 2 weeks later...

I am new to this, just got my Cougar MFDs and set them up on a 2nd monitor (1680x1050) with the A10C virtual cockpit server (bit shift site). I got it to work for the MFDs (last night) after editing my A10C Virtual Cockpit.lua file, changing the resolution under 'Centre' to 1920x1080 and aspect ratio back to 1.777778 (from 3600x1080 and 3.333333...these are still the settings that show up in the game settings).

That's all good now, but I'd like to add the RWR in the middle of the MFDs. I've read tons of threads now, and get the impression that we only use Helios if we have a touch screen? If not, do I just go back to the first post from 2011 here and try to follow that? Is that still relevant in 2.5.3?

"I mean, I guess it would just be a guy who you know, grabs bananas and runs. Or, um, a banana that grabs things. Why would a banana grab another banana? I mean, those are the kind of questions I don't want to answer." - Michael Bluth

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

before to tell me to simply "turn them off" let me explain.

I have 2 sceens, one over the other.

I use to use Helios on the second one now I use Ikarus.

I have set my MFCDs on the seconde screen with F16 thrustmaster Cougar

My question: is there a way to disable the MFCD in cockpit with closing the one on my seconde screen?

There were a solution back to DCS 1.2.2 by PeterP 30-7-2012

but reely not sur to use it on 2.5*

Thansk for your time

Raab

• 7 months later...

I have a problem.

There is a difference between the mfd in the cockpit and the extracted mfd at night . The extracted MFD also has less visibility. mfd can be made like cocpit mfd? can the visibility in the extracted mfd be made like the cockpit mfd?

thanks for reply

nbDRZ1.png 1poLq1.png

I also noticed this, but I thought it was because my secondary screen (where the extraction goes) was darker.

Zip - VEAF :pilotfly:

If you want to learn, talk and fly with french-speaking friends, the Virtual European Air Force is here for you ! Meet us on our Discord and our forum

If you're a mission creator, you may want to check the VEAF Mission Creation Tools (and its GitHub repository) a set of open-source scripts and tools that make creating a dynamic mission a breeze !

This problem is general to all aircraft export display. I have open a thread here

since the beginning of this issue, but it seems that ED does not care. We didn't get any acknowledge from them. Today TGP is very difficult to use and the TAD map is unreadable !!!

Edited by jed40

• 2 months later...

i got my 2 LCD MFD´s running fine on the Warthog.

when i swap over to the Eagle, F-15C, left MFD shows only the vertical situation display, and right MFD is empty.

attachment.php?attachmentid=225418&d=1579463679

What has to be done, to get the Eagle´s MFD (MPCD) on left MFD, and perhaps the TEWS Display on right MFD?

Or is this impossible?

Thanks

Cheers

setup1.thumb.jpeg.b3ff9fc5b2fade9d8f4868294b18949c.jpeg

setup2.thumb.jpeg.05c116c08783e0bbf06a84aec176ef2e.jpeg

Edited by feiercrack

DCS: Black Shark 1 orig. DVD, Black Shark 2, UH-1H, Mi-8MTV2, FC3, Combined Arms, A-10C, F/A-18C, Supercarrier, NTTR, Persian Gulf, Normandy, WWII Assets Pack

RiG: i7 7700k@5GHz watercooled, 16GB DDR@4133MHz, Asus Maximus IX Apex, 2x 240GB M.2 SSDs @ RAID0, Asus ROG Strix 1070OC 8GB @1950MHz, 34" Asus Curved UWQHD 100Hz, 24"Samsung TFT, HTC Vive, 2x8" LCDs@TM CougarMFDs, TM Warthog HOTAS, Saitek PCDash2, Belkin N52te Nostromo, Logitech G900, G910 + G933 Snow, TrackIR5

CS: Hawkeye

there are similar problem in thef16c. lines is so weak in the extracted mfd. i think ED is doing it on purpose.

F16 has a different problem. They implemented the "LCD" look on the mfds and they lose a lot of contrast because they simulate "pixels". Disabling the LCD_MFD variable makes the exports garbled.

My controls & seat

Main controls: , BRD-N v4 Flightstick (Kreml C5 controller), TM Warthog Throttle (Kreml F3 controller), BRD-F2 Restyling Bf-109 Pedals w. damper, TrackIR5, Gametrix KW-908 (integrated into RAV4 seat)

Stick grips:

Thrustmaster Warthog

Thrustmaster Cougar (x2)

Thrustmaster F-16 FLCS

BRD KG13

Standby controls:

BRD-M2 Mi-8 Pedals (Ruddermaster controller)

BRD-N v3 Flightstick w. exch. grip upgrade (Kreml C5 controller)

Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle

Pilot seat

i got my 2 LCD MFD´s running fine on the Warthog.

when i swap over to the Eagle, F-15C, left MFD shows only the vertical situation display, and right MFD is empty.

What has to be done, to get the Eagle´s MFD (MPCD) on left MFD, and perhaps the TEWS Display on right MFD?

Or is this impossible?

Thanks

Cheers

I haven't used this in a few years, so not sure if it still works. But check this out: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=123893

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

- ҉ - Blackshark Cockpit Trainer - ҉ -    Thread   | Download