A tool for DCS on Android ? Are you interested ?

• 5 weeks later...

Hi Android users !

I am back with new features on my Android application for DCS Warthog.

After having integrate the SHU77 airport diagrams, I have working a little on the checklists.

So the application goes to 0.2 with this addition. I have also added a "About" section and it will be great if you could just take a look to it :music_whistling:

I also need your help to know what I can add to this app, but you have to remember that this tool must be something really easy to use. The goal is not to have a lot of information, or lot of action to do just to have some usefull things.

For example, I made a page to synthesize the information from one airport to avoid having to scroll a map when it is not necessary, or just to have minimum information on the airport list.

When I say this application must be something easy to use and not having tones of action to do means that I don't think having something like mission card will be very usefull. But may be I am wrong...

So leave comments here, on the Android market, e-mail me... I need your support guys ! :smilewink:

And report bugs of course :D

Hardware :

CPU : i7-4470K @ 4.0GHz

MB : MSI Z87-GD65

RAM : 16Go

GPU : nVidia 1080 Ti

twitter : yeepeekai

don't know how easy/simple is easy/simple for you but what i think would be handy are:

1) an encyclopaedic function that gives weapons information for payload options (i always forget my cbu-97's from my 105's etc)

2) a silhouette of vehicles so that recognition in the tgp is easier, perhaps some range info on sam/aaa vehicle to go with it.

Excellent app btw and we thank you for your hard work :thumbup:

"In victory you deserve champagne, in defeat you need it"

- Winston Churchill

3700X | X570 Aorus Elite | GTX 1070 | 32GB 3200 (3600)mhz Corsair | XFX 850W PSU | Lian Li Lan Cool 2 | Tir5 + TCP, VIVE Cosmos Elite | TMWH #08677 | Saitek Combat Pedals

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I don't know if this was discussed before, but would this work with Black Shark too?

MSI 870A-G54, AMD Phenom II X2 555 @Phenom II X4 B55 BE, 3.2 GHz quad-core, Asus EAH4870 DK/HTDI/512MD5, OCZ Gold Edition DDR3 1333MHz 4GB Kit Low-Voltage. Budget = Cheap = Good :D

New version of the app is arrived !! we are now in 0.3.

I have reworked the UI, better than the old one but not perfect I know ;)

You can now have access to the check lists available in the flight manual. I have just rearranged them.

But don't take care about these check lists because I know that everyone wants to use their own check list so in the next release you will be able to provide your own check lists with your own pictures and share them with your team or the community.

If you like my work, and want to help me in the project, please consider using the donate button by clicking the menu button in the home page.

don't know how easy/simple is easy/simple for you but what i think would be handy are:

1) an encyclopaedic function that gives weapons information for payload options (i always forget my cbu-97's from my 105's etc)

2) a silhouette of vehicles so that recognition in the tgp is easier, perhaps some range info on sam/aaa vehicle to go with it.

Excellent app btw and we thank you for your hard work :thumbup:

Yes I want to add an encyclopaedia in the future, I think it will be great for mission designers, of course with pictures. Don't hesitate to e-mail me if you have some ideas about the UI and stuff like that.

And everyone can e-mail me ideas at : yeepeekai at gmail dot com ;)

Of course all new features will be added when existing features will be finished

Hi, I don't know if this was discussed before, but would this work with Black Shark too?

For the moment all you can use is the aidromes part of the app because I have added SHU77's airports diagram.

If you want to have check lists and other stuff for Blackshark, not for the moment, but when you will be able to make your own check lists in the next release, why not add some check lists for blackshark ;)

But if you think it can be usefull for users, why not considering making 2 apps, one for black shark, and one for Warthog... I don't know... First of all you can tell me by mail what can we change from the warthog app to make a black shark app

• Like 5

Hardware :

• ED Team

Good job, thanks! Very useful tool.

Unfortunately, checklists part don't work on my ACER Iconia A500 (3.0.1) "Process stopped unexpectedly", but I bought tab just yesterday and therefore I'm a novice.

Men may keep a sort of level of good, but no man has ever been able to keep on one level of evil. That road goes down and down.  
Можно держаться на одном уровне добра, но никому и никогда не удавалось удержаться на одном уровне зла. Эта дорога ведёт вниз и вниз.

G.K. Chesterton

DCS World 2.5: Часто задаваемые вопросы

Appreciated it! Just installed it and will use it :)

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

Good job, thanks! Very useful tool.

Unfortunately, checklists part don't work on my ACER Iconia A500 (3.0.1) "Process stopped unexpectedly", but I bought tab just yesterday and therefore I'm a novice.

I'm back from hollydays. I have tried on the emulator and also have the Force Close... I am trying to fix it but not easy with the emulator...

After that FC fixed, I will work on the possibility to make your own checklists.

Hardware :

Hi guys! Is this app working on iPhone 3g? (sorry for silly question, but i'm not good in things like this)

I would rather be able to appreciate things i cannot have than to have things i am not able to appreciate.

© Elbert Hubbard

Лучше я буду ценить вещи, которые не могу иметь, чем иметь вещи, которые не могу ценить.

(с) Эльберт Хаббарт.

• ED Team
I am trying to fix it but not easy with the emulator...
Fixed, thanks (checked under 3.0x and 3.1 Android)

Men may keep a sort of level of good, but no man has ever been able to keep on one level of evil. That road goes down and down.  
Можно держаться на одном уровне добра, но никому и никогда не удавалось удержаться на одном уровне зла. Эта дорога ведёт вниз и вниз.

G.K. Chesterton

DCS World 2.5: Часто задаваемые вопросы

Thanks a lot, yeepee

I would rather be able to appreciate things i cannot have than to have things i am not able to appreciate.

© Elbert Hubbard

Лучше я буду ценить вещи, которые не могу иметь, чем иметь вещи, которые не могу ценить.

(с) Эльберт Хаббарт.

this is a great app, great job

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel I7 8700k processor overclocked to 5.0, Asus ROG Z370-E , 32 GB G Skill Ripjaw DDR4 2400 ram, Nvidia Geforce 1080 TI , Virpil Constellation Alpha/ Virpil 50 CM2 Base/MFG Crosswinds rudders/TIR 5, Windows 10 64 bit

• 5 months later...