Flim's UFC

OMFG !!! Awesome!!!

If i was building my pit i would buy one. Have to wait up to July to have a clear picture.

A question, on the first picture of the page we see TM MFD, comparing the helios CMFD size of the picrure and the TM free view MFCD, how do theu compare ?

Another question, whats the size of the monitor your using for systems.

And, at least and last, do you use tripple monitor ?

Edited by Succellus

HaF 922, Asus rampage extreme 3 gene, I7 950 with Noctua D14, MSI gtx 460 hawk, G skill 1600 8gb, 1.5 giga samsung HD.

Track IR 5, Hall sensed Cougar, Hall sensed TM RCS TM Warthog(2283), TM MFD, Saitek pro combat rudder, Cougar MFD.

Incredibly cool looking UFC!!!

Thermaltake Kandalf LCS | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | Etasis ET750 (850W Max) | i7-920 OC to 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte HD5850 | OCZ Gold 6GB DDR3 2000 | 2 X 30GB OCZ Vertex SSD in RAID 0 | ASUS VW266H 25.5" | LG Blue Ray 10X burner | TIR 5 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Logitech G930 | Saitek Pro flight rudder pedals | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

Also, I was thinking about having a few kits available if someone wants one.

I can't to sell them all the time, but can do a few here and there.

Basically you would get the laser cut mdf structure (un -built), buttons painted and engraved- you will need to glue the backs on ( flange ), and engraved face plate. Also, you will need to add your own electronics and do the wiring. I have a link to the switches where I bought for mine. If you want it backlit, then buy a phidgets 64, we will have it working in Helios soon.

let me know if there is any interest,

thanks

Id buy one for sure. Let me know when you have one available.

Intel i7 990X, 6GB DDR3, Nvidia GTX 470 x2 SLI, Win 7 x64

http://picasaweb.google.com/sweinhart