**NEW** A10/Su27/Su33 Weapon Mod v1.1

• 1 month later...
Only if they are available when you select Israel and pick the F-15, then it will be real.

USAF F-15s have their air-to-ground mode locked out but can be re-activated with a software disk. Could use Mk-82/84, or Mk20. On centreline and underwing only. Not worth doing really.

I think you understimate the usefulness of this. Bombs On 15 would be great and makes as much sense as dumb bombs on the Flanker.

As we cant have the 15E, at least some AG capabilty on the israely eagle.

There are alot of peolple flying with flankers because they are the only realy fast bomb trucks.

I dunno how one can lauch bombs on 15 in lomac though, because there is no AG mode for them, or can we use a LUA script for that efect?

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

Actually, the F-15A/C are cleared to carry Mk-80 series of bombs, various cluster munitions, the AGM-65 and the GBU-15 IIRC. But I really agree with the "Not a pound for air to ground" philosophy - the F-15C should be hunting enemy aircraft, not doing CAS.

And IIRC, the AI F-15s can use A/G weapons with LOPE.

sigzk5.jpg

Actually, the F-15A/C are cleared to carry Mk-80 series of bombs, various cluster munitions, the AGM-65 and the GBU-15 IIRC. But I really agree with the "Not a pound for air to ground" philosophy - the F-15C should be hunting enemy aircraft, not doing CAS.

And IIRC, the AI F-15s can use A/G weapons with LOPE.

Thats all very pretty untill you make sides with NATO aircraft, you cant carry bombs and silmutaneously fend off fighters or sams. Its a serious handicap.

F-15C's were used in AG emergency roles in Iraq...with guns...it gives a bit to think doesnt it?

On another note, yes you can use LOPE but you still cant drop them as there are no AG modes avaiable for F-15. I was hoping that one could use a LUA scirpt to enable the A-10 CCIP cuing on the eagle HUD. Or some smart trick to go around the executable code.

My PC specs below:

F-15C's were used in AG emergency roles in Iraq...with guns...it gives a bit to think doesnt it?

No, it doesn't. An exception to the rule is not the rule. Not all targets are affected by 20mm guns, and I bet you they wouldn't have done it if they expected heavy SHORAD.

Also, you can't really 'fend off fighters and SAMs' with an AG payload onboard - when you're hauling ordnance, you are a TARGET. Your drag and inertia are too high, you're g-limited, and fuel limited, you can't just go off fighting whatever. If you drop yoru AG ardnance to fight off a fighter or SAM, you lose.

This is NOT represented in LOMAC, with the only exception being the Su-25/T with its AFM which takes all those things into account.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

Also, you can't really 'fend off fighters and SAMs' with an AG payload onboard - when you're hauling ordnance, you are a TARGET. Your drag and inertia are too high, you're g-limited, and fuel limited, you can't just go off fighting whatever.

The fight I just had in 504 server proves you wrong IMHO. I loaded the realism weapon MOD for the flanker, loaded up 12 FAB 250 bombs and on the way to the enemy airfiled I blown 3 bandits outa of the sky, after that I hit a SAM, got chased back to base by 3 F-15's, were my own SAMs got 2 of them, I got killed by an AMRAAM but then I was much ligher and I was fighting. Try to do this in A-10 or SU-25 and youll see the results.

There are ALOT of peaple who miss an AG role for the F-15

My PC specs below:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
The fight I just had in 504 server proves you wrong IMHO. I loaded the realism weapon MOD for the flanker, loaded up 12 FAB 250 bombs and on the way to the enemy airfiled I blown 3 bandits outa of the sky, after that I hit a SAM, got chased back to base by 3 F-15's, were my own SAMs got 2 of them, I got killed by an AMRAAM but then I was much ligher and I was fighting. Try to do this in A-10 or SU-25 and youll see the results.

There are ALOT of peaple who miss an AG role for the F-15

Yes, I know that's how it works in LOMAC. It's not supposed to.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

Wow it took you a while to reply...

Yes, I know that's how it works in LOMAC. It's not supposed to.

Wadda ya mean? "its not supposed to"? I said I took a few down, its not like went for dogfight with the bombs(would be suicide). The kills were obtained with a simple F-fole while they were still just realizing that they were being fired upon. Also 2 of them were R-27Et's and never knew it was airborne untill they blew up. Once bombs dropped...well I can manuver and run fast. That cant be donne with the Su-25. Thats what I meant.

This has been done with actual Multirole aircraft over the gulf and I dont see why I couldnt do it with the Su-33. 2 F-18's on a mission over Iraq where on a strike mission with Iron Bombs and they spoted 2 Mig-21's, swiched to AA and blew them both, then returned to the AG attack.

My PC specs below:

• 4 weeks later...
Guest ruggbutt

Shepski, after 1.12 is released can you add the weapons realism mod along with the black Su25T skin (and the new US Agressor skin) to your mod?

also- i know you arent sopposed to load iligal weapons on ur plane when flying on the inet. (aim-54c on the f-15) So technically you shouldnt be able to use this mod on the internet? Or am i incorrect? I do realize this makes it real life but i feel like this is crossing the line? Could this be arguable? I just dont want to get into troulbe on a server.

thx

Nice mod by the way

Guest ruggbutt

Another bump. Shepski, since Chizh released his addon skins for the Su25, can you "fix" the MeINIT file with your weapons mod? I'd love to use these skins.

also- i know you arent sopposed to load iligal weapons on ur plane when flying on the inet. (aim-54c on the f-15) So technically you shouldnt be able to use this mod on the internet? Or am i incorrect? I do realize this makes it real life but i feel like this is crossing the line? Could this be arguable? I just dont want to get into troulbe on a server.

thx

Nice mod by the way

Thanks,

The mod doesn't really add anything to offer an advantage except 6 R-77s on the Mig-29S and more dumb bombs on the Flankers. It limits the A-10 Mav capability while adding more dumb bomb and rockets to the loads.

I would just ask the host but I can't see a problem.

Guest ruggbutt
Hi Rugbutt,

You mean make it so the new skin is in the drop down list in the editor?

Yes. Both the Black and Agressor skins use an altered MEINIT file, so if you could add those it would rock. That way people could use the skins if they wanted to. It's nice to have the option to do so even if you don't want to.

I can host both version of the mod if you like, I have about 600 gigs of bandwith a month to play with.

Yes. Both the Black and Agressor skins use an altered MEINIT file, so if you could add those it would rock. That way people could use the skins if they wanted to. It's nice to have the option to do so even if you don't want to.

I can host both version of the mod if you like, I have about 600 gigs of bandwith a month to play with.

Do you ever work RuGG?

Guest ruggbutt

Taking the week off. Had a profitable December so now I'm farting around. I'm still kinda working, putting samples together and delivering them.

Taking the week off. Had a profitable December so now I'm farting around. I'm still kinda working, putting samples together and delivering them.

That's cool, same here taking the week off. I'am getting my cpu and m/b tomarrow!!!

P.S see the name ;)

For your enjoyment, see attached file, which contains the modifie MEinit.xml for both the realism mod and Su-25T fictional skin update:icon_supe.

It seems to work oke so i am gonna upload it to lockonfiles.com, or feel free to mirror.

Credits ofcoz to Shepski, btw can you integrate this into a future update of your realism mod?

Su-33, Su-27, A-10 realism, Su-25T skinsupport.zip

met vriendelijke groet,

Михель

"умный, спортсмен, комсомолетс"

[sIGPIC]159th_pappavis.jpg[/sIGPIC]

[TABLE]SPECS: i9-9900K 32gigs RAM, Geforce 2070RTX, Creative XFi Fata1ity, TIR5, Valve Index & HP Reverb, HOTAS Warthog, Logitech G933 Headset, 10Tb storage.[/TABLE]

BTW, not entirely realistic, but i have taken the liberty to set the Su-30 as flyable, it is included in the MEinit.xml too.

met vriendelijke groet,

Михель

"умный, спортсмен, комсомолетс"

[sIGPIC]159th_pappavis.jpg[/sIGPIC]

[TABLE]SPECS: i9-9900K 32gigs RAM, Geforce 2070RTX, Creative XFi Fata1ity, TIR5, Valve Index & HP Reverb, HOTAS Warthog, Logitech G933 Headset, 10Tb storage.[/TABLE]