**NEW** A10/Su27/Su33 Weapon Mod v1.1

Does 1.12 mean that Shepski's mod will not work (or will undo changes in the patch)?

I am led to believe that the patch alters the meinit, but not to include the realistic payloads. Again :)

If you install the mod at the moment, you'll have a v1.11 MeInit.

This could cause problems . . . . MeInit controls a wide range of stuff.

Once you've got both MeInits side by side, it's not that hard to update the mod . . . . just a bit time-consuming to scroll down through it.

I have aplied it. No problems so far.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

If you install the mod at the moment, you'll have a v1.11 MeInit.

Once you've got both MeInits side by side, it's not that hard to update the mod . . . . just a bit time-consuming to scroll down through it.

Ok, especially since I dont understand howw it works yet...but ill have a poke about with it.

Pilotasso - maybe you should change back to avoid problems with the payload fixes until the updated mod is around?

^^^^your right, swiched back. That after I had an R-27ET to go smokeless and another fired at me that went active?!! o_O

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

Newbie advice please

Just downloaded the Weapon Mod which I assume is OK for Lomac:FC and again I assume is copied directly into the root Lomac:FC folder BUT is the addon.lma3 file also copied over and if so where too?? I noticed another mod download had a addon.lma3 file but a different size. Do the need to be added together ands how

Appreciate any help guys

Regards

George

The addon is a Loman-compatible file - if you've not heard of Loman (ModMan in it's later versions), it's a program that will take a carefully assembled mod zip file and install the contents into the correct folders. Very useful.

Obviously it needs instructions on where to put which files . . . . and the addon.lma3 file is the instructions that Loman reads.

If you're installing manually, you can ignore it.

However, you DO need to know where the files go . . . . and it's not the root folder. Suggest you get ModMan and install your mods with that.

I think the weapons mod is for Flaming Cliffs v1.11, so it should be compatible. Be careful with v1.12, though, might not work so well.

Thanks for the info - I tried to download Loman v4.0 from "CheckSix" but the file (quote) couldn`t be found (unquote) so I located LoMan Final v2.1 and installed that.

However, when I tried to use Loman to install both your Weapons Mod v11 and the Supermod09, Loman said they were NOT Loman addons and asked if I wanted to delete them.

I noticed your comment about FC v1.12 which I am using and wondered if there is some incompatibility, because when flying the Training missions or Tracks after a few minutes things start to stutter and then the prog locks up and I have to reboot.

Any thoughts please

Regards

George

OK Found Loman 4.0 on a German web and this has installed your mods OK BUT I still can`t figure out why I`m getting this stuttering and freeze ups.

I have read thru the forums and see it appears to be a problem with quite a numbe of guys. Unfortunately being a non-tech elderly flyer I am unable to understand what most of them are say in regard to overscoming this problem so if anyone has an amswer in plain-speak, I would be very grateful.

I`ve resinstalled LO:FC 3 times now and am only using a couple of addons but the problem exists

Cheers

George

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I have no time to do it right now guys but if someone else wants to take it on... go ahead. :)

Sounds like a good jod for Rugg to do it :)

• 2 months later...
Shepski, have you found the time to make it 1.12a compatible?

check this link:

http://www.lockonfiles.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownloaddetails&cid=77&lid=249&ttitle=Lock_On_1.12A_FPS_Tweak_v2.0D#dldetails

The list of included addons in the FPS tweak for 1.12 shows the same weapons mods for the A-10, Su-27 and Su-33

Might be the same mod that has been made to work with 1.12

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

system specs:

AMD 1100T X6, Asus Crosshair 4 Formula Mobo, 16 Gigs GSkill DDR3, XFX R9-290X 4GB 512-Bit, X-52 flight stick set, Samsung 2560x1440, Win7 64

Wolverine, do you mind if i mix your realistic weapons mod into a new superMod I'm working on? I'm just about done making it all work together and after I finish, with each parties' permission, I would like to share it as a modman5 addon.

So far I have FPStweak 1.12d from ThomasDW merged with SuperMod10 from BritGliderPilot and a labels mod (from I dont know who) that i thought was cool. (optional). Your weapons mod woud replace the ThomasDW ones (sorry Thomas).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

system specs:

AMD 1100T X6, Asus Crosshair 4 Formula Mobo, 16 Gigs GSkill DDR3, XFX R9-290X 4GB 512-Bit, X-52 flight stick set, Samsung 2560x1440, Win7 64

It might be a good idea to include the R27-t on the russian MiG29a - since the last update removed this (unless there is some reason it shouldnt have it when the other ones do).

Edit - missing on Ukrainian ones too, just German ones can select them

IIRC there is a post around here where Breadfan asked the same question. GG believed that the declasified MiG-29A manual didn't show that the 29A carried or had the ability to carry the R-27T and that the 29G was modified to carry these.

http://forum.lockon.ru/showthread.php?t=15796