Mission viewing

gizmo

Hi guys,

Just wondering if there is any way to view your mission details(callsigns,radio freq,mission,etc) while u r in flight.Currently what I do is take a snapshot photo frm my hp n view while on the mission.Troublesome at times.Any feedback,ideas or shortcuts will be appreciated.

Thank You,

Gizmo

If you want Peace, be prepared to fight for it ! :pilotfly:

Just use dry erase marker instead and some Kleenex.

While that certainly is far easier to tidy up after use it also risks having your text get erased by your thumb, sleave etc. My suggestion is what I, and many others, use when flying IRL. Perfect for drawing out your flight route, notes etc on a laminated map without risking it to get erased or smeared.

Having a nice, laminated mission card sitting on your desk as opposed to swatting flies in a cramped cockpit with it means far less chance of smearing a dry erase marker text (I assume this is the same as a whiteboard marker), so use whatever feels best, always good to have options :)

Cheers!

IIRC the next patch will allow you to view briefing screens from within the cockpit. I'm sure i didnt imagine that ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 9700k | 32gb DDR4 | Geforce 2080ti | TrackIR 5 | Rift S | HOTAS WARTHOG | CH PRO Pedals