Retrieving activation key?

ScEBlack1

Hello all, could someone please tell me how to retrieve my activation key, upgraded my comp and had to install my os again and forgot to save certain things, I installed the sim with latest patch from the new installer and when I go to fly it asks for my activation key.

Hello all, could someone please tell me how to retrieve my activation key, upgraded my comp and had to install my os again and forgot to save certain things, I installed the sim with latest patch from the new installer and when I go to fly it asks for my activation key.

Go to where you purchased it online.

They have a support section to ask for help.

Write it up, send it.

A guy named Tev answered me several times on issues not answered here to forums.

It will take a couple days for a response either or both to your user name here or to your e-mail address.

I'm not real good on short term memory as to exactly what I did, but that is the process.

I must have tossed the reply to get into Forums. I could not write to Forums. Tev unlocked it on his side, instead of sending me another one. He allowed me in.

Like that.

I would also say make sure you have your game controllers profile saved before taking an upgrade or risk doing it all over again. In C: , I have the address where they are located

Erich

:pilotfly: