SC Simulation Store

pcalvert

i want to buy Helios.... Does anyone know where the SC simulation store has gone. It is not on their site anymore and no information as to where it is or how the hell you can buy Helios.... Is that just plain stupid or what?

Asus Rampage II Extreme, i7 920 @3.8Gh, 6Gb Corsair Dominator 1600hz, Msi GTX 470 Twin Frozr, Corsair 850w Mod PSU, TIR 5, HOTAS WH

Blimey - well I will donate (why did they do that I wonder?) What about the gauge packs i.e. A10C does it come with... I only saw one link?

Asus Rampage II Extreme, i7 920 @3.8Gh, 6Gb Corsair Dominator 1600hz, Msi GTX 470 Twin Frozr, Corsair 850w Mod PSU, TIR 5, HOTAS WH

Gauge Packs are all in the one install.

There are various reasons for moving to this model both personal and community driven. It's still under active development and I've begun the work to refit the plug-in API and add full client / server network capabilities.

• 2 months later...
What happened to the store though? It seems no longer possible to purchase cockpit stuff?

PM Flim directly from their forums if you need something.

Airdog

| Asus ROG Strix Z370-E Mobo | i7 8700K @ 4.7 | 32 GB DDR4@3200mhz | Gigabyte 2080Ti OC 11GB| Samsung M.2 960 Evo 250Gb and 500Gb | Win10 Pro | Hotas Warthog #02743 | Track IR 5 | Toshiba 47" 120hz LED | Acer 23" Touchscreen | HELIOS |Oculus Rift-S|

http://www.blackknightssquadron.com/

What happened to the store though? It seems no longer possible to purchase cockpit stuff?

We chose to take down the store front for a variety of reasons. Primarily we decided it gave the wrong impression of what we really are, which is a few guys who make flight sim pits and software in our spare time. We can't offer overnight same day shipping of these types of products with out making it a full time job and the money is just not there to make that a reality. People where expecting amazon like service from a couple of hobbyists. Flim does runs of the physical kits as his day job allows and I've moved Helios to donationware for similar reasons. If there is something specific you want contact Flim directly and he may be in a position to work something out with you.

Everything's prepped for assembly, just need to buy the fasteners and paint. Been busy at work and not a lot of free time. I have a week off I booked this month to get 'er done.

Will be talking to you shortly about a UFC kit.