FC2 View Angle Problem with TrackIR 5

Matze81

Hi guys!

Whenever I use TrackIR 5 with Lock On FC2, the game does not use the custom View Angle I put in the "SnapViewDefault.lua".

When I center TrackIR (default key F12) I would like to have a slightly zoomed out position, but no matter what number I put in the SnapViewDefault.lua file, the view angle for my F-15 changes only, when I don't use TrackIR.

Here is what I mean exactly:

Snap[8][13]["viewAngle"] = 88

When I change the value in this line, the viewAngle ingame changes only, if I don't use TrackIR. When I do use it, then I get an more "zoomed in" Cockpit ViewAngle, when I center my TrackIR.

What I don't understand, is that the other values for the different cockpit angles, that are also contained in the SnapViewDefault.lua (see below), actually DO WORK, even when I use TrackIR.

For example:

Snap[8][13]["vAngle"] = -12

Snap[8][13]["hAngle"] = 0

When I change those values I can see the effects ingame, even with TrackIR in use.

Only the "Snap[8][13]["viewAngle"] = 88" has no effect for some reason.

I realize that I can zoom with my TrackIR, but what I would like to have is that the ViewAngle setting I put in the LUA file is used, when I center the TrackIR.

Does anyone know, how I could get this to work?

• 10 months later...

Hi i am having exactlythe same issue and I'ld appreaciate someone to help us!

• CPU : Intel i7 8700k@5.0ghz cooled by Noctua NH-D15 / Motherboard:Asorck Z370 Taichi / RAM: 32GB GSkill TridentZ @3600mhz / SSD: 500GB Nvme Samsung 970 evo+1 TB Sabrent Nvme M2 / GPU:Asus Strix OC 2080TI / Monitor: LG 34KG950F Ultrawide / Trackir 5 proclip/ VIRPIL CM2 BASE + CM2 GRIP + F148 GRIP + 200M EXTENSION /VKB T-Rudder MKIV rudder /Case: Fractal Design R6 Define black