To all TM warthog users

Could you guys who use this hotas post your ingame settings

deadzone

saturation

s-curve

im tryin to tweak mine and i thought by seeing a few settings i could get a good idea how to set it up for perfect handling thx

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheA10FAN?feature=mhum

coolermaster HAF full tower

Intell i7 960 bloomfield 4.0Ghz

Evga X58 Classified 3 mobo

Corsair H-60 Hydro Cooler

Corsair Dominator GT 12g DDR3 1866 ram

Corsair Pro Series AX1200w ps

OCZ Vertex3 SSD 240g

Evga GTX590 Vid Card

Creative X-FI Titanium soundcard

TM Warthog Hotas

How do you alter the deadzone etc or is that done in TARGET

Navigate to your SP GUI/Controls/Axis Commands in-SIM. Highlight specific axis and click the 'Axis Tune' tab and set according to preference.

My settings:

Joy_Y:

Deadzone - 0

Saturation X - 100

Saturation Y - 100

Curvature - 0

Joy_X

Deadzone - 0

Saturation X - 100

Saturation Y - 100

Curvature - 0

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Navigate to your SP GUI/Controls/Axis Commands in-SIM. Highlight specific axis and click the 'Axis Tune' tab and set according to preference.

My settings:

Joy_Y:

Deadzone - 0

Saturation X - 100

Saturation Y - 100

Curvature - 0

Joy_X

Deadzone - 0

Saturation X - 100

Saturation Y - 100

Curvature - 0

Viper you just leave all settings default?

OCZ Vertex3 SSD 240g

Evga GTX590 Vid Card

TM Warthog Hotas

why not:D

i leave mine too:P

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]W10(64bit)Asus Rog Strix Z370-F - i7 8700K - Dark Rock Pro 4 - 16 giga ram Corsair vengeance 3000 - MSI RTX 2070 Super - Asus Rog Phobeus soundcard - Z906 Surround speaker - Track ir5 - HOTAS Warthog

I use:

Deadzone 0

Saturation 100

Curve 20

I find the curve setting allows a little more movement in the joystick before you reach the aircrafts limits... I just like waggling my stick about more! :)

Sloth

"You get enough sleep when you're dead!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

TM WH HOTAS, TM Cougar MFDs, TrackIR 5 Pro

Processor: i5 2.67Ghz

Board: Intel DP55WB

Video: Nvidia GTX650 Ti Boost

RAM: 8Gb DDR3 1333MHz

default does feel nice its real smooth and responsive

OCZ Vertex3 SSD 240g

Evga GTX590 Vid Card

TM Warthog Hotas

default - only way to go imho

:pilotfly:

NotiA10

CoolerMaster HAF RC-932 - Intel Core i7 950 - Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro - Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R - Kingston DDR3 6GB - Gigabyte Radeon HD 5870 EF 6 Edition - Western Digital 640GB SATA-III - CoolerMaster 700W - TrackIR Pro 4 - Saitek X52 - Saitek Rudder Pedals - Hotas Warthog

Im' at default as well!

One note though if you run into a problem whereas the SIM won't see your pedals separate from your left throttle (as both use RZ axis) just finish your input of axis and then hit the axis assign button (next to axis tune) and it will fix that should it be an issue with you as with me.

Wheels

Depends on the sim.

In DCS it is actually recommended that you don't change anything from the default settings.

In FC2 I use TARGET to setup a 3 or 4 "curve" and either 0 or 1 "zoom" (a.k.a. shift) for the X, Y and Z axes. (Since I'm using TARGET to tweak curves, I leave everything in FC2 default).

[sigpic]http://www.virtualthunderbirds.com/Signatures/sig_LD.jpg[/sigpic]

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Corsair 750D Case | Corsair RM850i PSU | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS X CODE | 32GB Corsair DDR4 3200 |

Intel i7-8086K | Corsair Hydro H100i v2 Cooler | EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW | Oculus Rift |

X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty | Samsung SSD 970 EVO 1TB NVMe | Samsung SSD 850 EVO 1TB | WD Caviar Black 2 x 1TB |

TM HOTAS Warthog | TM Pendular Rudder | TM MFD Cougar Pack | 40" LG 1080p LED | Win10 |

Are there any user profiles for TM Warthog available online? It works like a charm with DCS A-10 but I can't get it to work with LOMAC FC2. The profile for F-15 included in TARGET software does not work for some reason. With or without it, my airplane loses control on the runway during take-off, even though the rudders are mapped to the keyboard Z and X by default. When I add throttle the plane just swerves wildly to the side and crashes.

Could anyone please help?

Are there any user profiles for TM Warthog available online? It works like a charm with DCS A-10 but I can't get it to work with LOMAC FC2. The profile for F-15 included in TARGET software does not work for some reason. With or without it, my airplane loses control on the runway during take-off, even though the rudders are mapped to the keyboard Z and X by default. When I add throttle the plane just swerves wildly to the side and crashes.

Could anyone please help?

Make sure you run the script first and then map the axes within FC2. Target can't map them. Sounds like one of the throttles is mapped to your rudder.

• Like 1
DCS Wiki! :book:

For A10C i use default, but in Rof for example i got a diferenciated setting.

I usually tweak the settings for each game until i feel confortable and precise...enought.

HaF 922, Asus rampage extreme 3 gene, I7 950 with Noctua D14, MSI gtx 460 hawk, G skill 1600 8gb, 1.5 giga samsung HD.

Track IR 5, Hall sensed Cougar, Hall sensed TM RCS TM Warthog(2283), TM MFD, Saitek pro combat rudder, Cougar MFD.

Default except for rudders.....dead zone of 5 and a curvature of 30.

Ryzen 9 7950X3D - MSI MAG X670E TomaHawk MB, ASUS ROG Ryujin III 360 AIO

64gig Corsair DDR5@6000, Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 AORUS

Winwing Super Taurus, Orion2, TO / Combat panels, Collective with Topgun MIP

MFG Crosswind pedals, NLR Boeing Mil Edition Simpit

Trackir

Mine are all on default here. For LockOn:FC2 I had to modify the TDC Slew control axes to a saturation of 35 on both X and Y or else the thing moves way too fast. I inverted on the Y axis. This feels much closer to how fast it moves in DCS: A-10 on the default settings.

CPU: 5950x || Memory: 64GB || GPU: RTX 4090

Input: Virpil CM3, TM F/A-18 Grip on Virpil WarBRD base, WW F-16EX grip on TM Warthog base, Virpil CP1 and CP2, Cougar MFD x2 / w CubeSim screens, StreamDeck XL x2, StreamDeck 15-key, TrackIR5

Mine are all on default here. For LockOn:FC2 I had to modify the TDC Slew control axes to a saturation of 35 on both X and Y or else the thing moves way too fast. I inverted on the Y axis. This feels much closer to how fast it moves in DCS: A-10 on the default settings.

wow thanks mate...you found me a solution:P

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]W10(64bit)Asus Rog Strix Z370-F - i7 8700K - Dark Rock Pro 4 - 16 giga ram Corsair vengeance 3000 - MSI RTX 2070 Super - Asus Rog Phobeus soundcard - Z906 Surround speaker - Track ir5 - HOTAS Warthog