im after a goof trackir profile

hi can some help me and give me a good trackir profile for dcs a10c ..so i can looking around in and out of the cockpit and zoom in and out ..on mdfs screen ..my profiles stink ..any one help ..thx trackir 4 pro useing software 5

HAF TOWER / MSI z77 G43 /-i5-3570k.@ 3.4mhz / GTX 780 / Patriot 8GB. DDR3 / TM-HOTAS-warthog 00228

if you are having trouble with jittering when looking all the way down or all the way up, all you need to do is start with default profile and shift the curve up one notch for pitch and you'll be good to go.

hi can some help me and give me a good trackir profile for dcs a10c ..so i can looking around in and out of the cockpit and zoom in and out ..on mdfs screen ..my profiles stink ..any one help ..thx trackir 4 pro useing software 5

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=1010921&postcount=1

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Matt's profile seems to be identical to the default unless I am missing something. The default profile has issues with the extreme views in the pitch axis at least when using reflector clips. Shifting pitch curve up one notch fixes that problem.

Matt's profile seems to be identical to the default unless I am missing something. The default profile has issues with the extreme views in the pitch axis at least when using reflector clips. Shifting pitch curve up one notch fixes that problem.

I agree, Matt's overall profile is a copy of the default with the exception that he has 180 degree limiters on the axes.

Question - what do you mean by "shift pitch curve up one notch"? I assume you mean take each of the control points in the pitch axis and click the Y point up arrow once, which adds 1.0 to the Y point value, which raises the entire curve up the graph.

Thanks

Cheers

I agree, Matt's overall profile is a copy of the default with the exception that he has 180 degree limiters on the axes.

Question - what do you mean by "shift pitch curve up one notch"? I assume you mean take each of the control points in the pitch axis and click the Y point up arrow once, which adds 1.0 to the Y point value, which raises the entire curve up the graph.

Thanks

Cheers

Sort of but not exactly.. in trackir software version 4.1.200, under advanced settings, there is a "curve" option with a green arrow going up and a green arrow going down. Select "pitch" axis then click the green arrow going up. This will shift the entire curve up one notch and increase acceleration on the pitch axis. This completely eliminates the spastic jittering in extreme down or up views. Hope this makes sense....

cant open that file keeps asking for gmail ...account ..

investigating...

it is set to shared- anyone with the link.. Oh I see what I did.. apparently my guests cannot view my list of docs... only one doc at a time...

https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0BzkMgHDjxmCXYzk0N2E4N2EtODVkMS00YmUxLWEyMjUtMzM4Nzk1OGMyNWJk&hl=en&authkey=CJCBkPwL

Edited by S77th-konkussion

Sort of but not exactly.. in trackir software version 4.1.200' date=' under advanced settings, there is a "curve" option with a green arrow going up and a green arrow going down. Select "pitch" axis then click the green arrow going up. This will shift the entire curve up one notch and increase acceleration on the pitch axis. This completely eliminates the spastic jittering in extreme down or up views. Hope this makes sense....[/quote']

Yep, got it now. Thanks.

• 4 years later...
  • 1 month later...

That didn't take long,,,,

Windows 10 Pro - 64 Bit / ASUS ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming / AMD 7800X3D / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 64GB DDR5 6000 Ram / SSD M.2 SK hynix Platinum P41 2TB / MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 SUPRIM Liquid X 24G / SteelSeries Arctis 7 Headset /LG-Ultragear 38" IPS LED Ultrawide HD Monitor (3840 x 1600) / Track IR4 / Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals / Virpil HOTAS VPC Constellation ALPHA-R & VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle