thankyou 504th,ADI,RAF,JABOG32

my first match against a non-jabog was the funny match vs. basscadet (do u remember bro? first the problems with the connect, than the short rounds, hehe)

i hope, i can fly more against some of the other good pilots from the s77th, 169th or the 504.

greetz from good old germany

JaBoG32_Viper

yeah bro how can i forget :D i got right a whoopin,

till the next time from good old uk S!

'Basscadet'

"just when you thought they stopped putting monkeys in planes"

thScreenShot_130.jpgthDSCN0287.jpg

sig.png

• 4 weeks later...
you like getting shot down?

Perhaps the purpose of this thread is to congratulate your opponents on their skill and taking the compition in the spirit of which it is meant, not to blow their own trumpets and congratulate themselves.

S! to the S77th. The 159th is back in the virtual skies again with a new look site and some new faces on the roster. As CO, I look forward to entering the 159th Guards Aviation Regiment into the LOMAC league soon.

• Like 2
fighterwingbear.jpg

Perhaps the purpose of this thread is to congratulate your opponents on their skill and taking the compition in the spirit of which it is meant, not to blow their own trumpets and congratulate themselves.

S! to the S77th. The 159th is back in the virtual skies again with a new look site and some new faces on the roster. As CO, I look forward to entering the 159th Guards Aviation Regiment into the LOMAC league soon.

Very well put Bear! Thank you for your support and we'll be looking forward to seeing you in the LOMAC League.

• Like 1
s77banner9wh.jpg

I'm looking for information concerning the bomber ladder matches, but couldnt find any on the leagues homepage.

Is there any info available?

It hasn't begun yet. To be honest, I'm not sure why. It may be that there wasn't enough interest shown. I'll find out and let you know. I was looking forward to that too.

• Like 1

well said bear S!

• Like 1
Soulesssig.gif

Yeah well said BearF_CO_159th Salute !!

Welcome back in the skies of Lomac !! please provide a link to your site if you please . :)

• Like 1

[sIGPIC]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v108/madmaxx69/LOMAC/Rykesig1.jpg[/sIGPIC]

Savage 77th , http://s77th.com

|Core i7 920|Asus P6T Deluxe V2|GTX 285|9600GT-OC|6G DDR3|Softh on 3x22"CRTs|Tir2|yeahIsaidTir2|X-45|Haf 932|Vista Ultimate 64|

http://www.159fighter-regiment.co.uk/

Here's the link, Ryke. Bear had posted a thread about it, but with all the good news about future developments etc from ED, it's slipped down the list a bit.

It is still work in progress, so some of the areas are blank and the links page hasn't as yet been updated, but hopefully you'll be able to get an idea of where we're going.

Thanks in advance!! :icon_jook

I have asked and I have received. I'm now responsible for making it happen. :D

I have a good idea of how we are going to make a viable competition out of bombing in LOMAC. But, if anyone in the community has ideas on this I would be happy to entertain suggestions. I have ideas of using time as a factor in deciding a winner and I'd like to avoid that.

A bombing side to things?

When you say 'bombing' are you referring to bombing or to A2G tasks in general?

I'm thinking all things Hog and Frog. Possibly a little A2A in there with AI choppers in the mix. There will be a variety of maps.

Indeed, I should have said A2G instead of just "bombing".

It's likely there will be maps that include the A2G capabilities of the Russkie fighters as well. Anti-shipping, for example. I just don't want it to get too complicated.

• Like 2

It would maybe be better to use accuracy and number of targets destroyed, and getting out without damage.

Definitely they will be a factor. I'm just thinking that a squadron that clears the map in 20 minutes should win over a squadron that clears the map in 40 minutes. And give time penalties for lost planes, total number of munitions launched or dropped... Something like that. I just don't want it to turn into a race.

Efficiency must be rewarded.

<S> to Bear & the 159th!!

• Like 2

1 of the probs i had with the bombing ladder was the way the game score's i would of liked it to be more than just tanks n sams but the problem with the static objects not scoring and also in the unfortunate event a client loses connect the scoreboard becomes invallid..

the thing i came up with was more of the race scenario where the team kills the objects b4 the other... anyway give your surgestions and try to remember to keep it simple..

S! 159th looking forward to seeing you in the League

• Like 1

Savage 77th Squadron 'S77th' http://www.s77th.com

The Lomac League, For Squadrons & Single Players http://www.LomacLeague.com

dantesig.gif

Not sure if this fits your plans or if you have considered this already but...

For the A2G set ups, how about if the team is given a box in which to search for and destroy targets of various types. The box would have to be big enough to give good target seperation but not too big to stop players just cruising around for an hour!

The box could be defined by geographical features (no further West than the River Blah, no further North than rail-line blah blah etc). Not only are the teams competing on weapons delivery skill but also in the use of their search tactics, teamwork etc to find, fix and strike the targets. A team with good co-ordination will find and clear targets quicker than a team who are cruising around dropping 500 Lb'ers on the local orphanage!

I am using this set up to create some 'teaching' scenarios for our Strike Wing...but don't tell them that!

fighterwingbear.jpg

cruising around dropping 500 Lb'ers on the local orphanage!

Hey for the record they were aiming those water pistols at me

• Like 2

[sIGPIC]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v108/madmaxx69/LOMAC/Rykesig1.jpg[/sIGPIC]

Savage 77th , http://s77th.com

|Core i7 920|Asus P6T Deluxe V2|GTX 285|9600GT-OC|6G DDR3|Softh on 3x22"CRTs|Tir2|yeahIsaidTir2|X-45|Haf 932|Vista Ultimate 64|