ServMan v3 for DCS:A-10C Warthog

Panzertard

I have not had this either. I originally had no pause until I read this thread and changed my network.cfg to on load = true. Now it pauses when I am the only one in there until someone joins. Its great.

After my missions end new missions do not get loaded though. Nothing happens. Clients have to vote or I have to switch it. Any ideas? I just installed this last week and am loving it.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong but cannot get either squad or admin only access to work. The login just keeps failing.

I have squad access set to false in serverconfig.lua.

I've added a subadmin entry: ["Name"] = "password"

/login password does not work

Also where does /report get logged - can't seem to find this?

I've got a feeling I'm doing something really stupid!

• 1 month later...
Something is wrong with current release of ServMan. I just got kicked (6. september 2011 15:10:06) from the 104th public DCS A-10C server with the message "To many teamkills" and I had not teamkilled anything.

Known issue?

[ATTACH]56257[/ATTACH]

(HJ)

Hi Mate,

The 104th A10-C Public server is in its early beta rollout stage. We apologize for any trouble you may be experiencing when flying on our server. We are working dilligently to work out any remaining bugs in the configuration. We have made a change (Thanks HiJack) since this problem was initially reported to us through PM. We hope that this resolves the issue. If not rest assured we will sort it as quickly as possible. Your feedback is critical and very much appreciated.

Please continue to fly on our server and report any anomalies so we can rectify them as quickly as possible.

Thank you for posting. :thumbup:

Out

Edited by PoleCat
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
Hi Mate,

The 104th A10-C Public server is in its early beta rollout stage. We apologize for any trouble you may be experiencing when flying on our server. We are working dilligently to work out any remaining bugs in the configuration. We have made a change (Thanks HiJack) since this problem was initially reported to us through PM. We hope that this resolves the issue. If not rest assured we will sort it as quickly as possible. Your feedback is critical and very much appreciated.

Please continue to fly on our server and report any anomalies so we can rectify them as quickly as possible.

Thank you for posting. :thumbup:

Out

see this thread. http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=78552

It is a known issue and yet to be resolved.

I mentioned it last month. Yet to receive a mention from Panzer. If you have spoke to him paul, direct him toward this post please.

'T'

Come pay us a visit on YouTube - search for HELI SHED

Main Banner.PNG

• 1 month later...
Is Servman v3 suitable for BS2 installations?

Should be just fine. Lua has a very hard time generating CTDs, especially the functions that Servman uses.

I have it running but server crashed once today so far. My BS1 server used to crash from time to time every few days but not as quickly as BS2 did.

This is most likely a problem with BS2/A-10C 1110. There seems to be a stability drop for all server hosts across the board.

Intelligent discourse can only begin with the honest admission of your own fallibility.

Member of the Virtual Tactical Air Group: http://vtacticalairgroup.com/

Lua scripts and mods:

MIssion Scripting Tools (Mist): http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=98616

Slmod version 7.0 for DCS: World: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=80979

Now includes remote server administration tools for kicking, banning, loading missions, etc.

• 3 weeks later...

Just curious if the server needs to have a decent video card or can we use a headless server to run servman to host up? I have several machines I can use a server which would work nicely, but I don't want to have to upgrade them to put a video card that can handle high graphics load.

Coder - Oculus Rift Guy - Court Jester

Work with GF8400GS :) and hight

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

АКА =TMS= Count _ Полеты на = T M S = dedicate server На точке работает РП (РП+РПП)

Набор вирпилов на вертикальную, штурмовую и истребительную авиацию со времен ВОВ и по настоящее время

Комсостав и инструкторы - летавшие в горячих точках (и не только) и действующие летчики.

• 3 weeks later...

Server uptime only 2 or so hours

I have had this issue since installing serveman.

The server seems to only be visible in the Master list for a couple hours at most then dissappears from the list.

I have seen others say the server does not show even though I and other players who have joined from the master list are in flight.

I have a dedicated computer running Servman, and can see it running, and even from my gaming machine cannot see the server on the list after a few hours, even though at times I can see clients in the game.

I will also add the server was registered in my user name so both server and my game use the same account to run...not sure if this would matter, but I see no way to change it on ED.

I have installed Servman 3.01rc1 with Modman

Edited by shelt
remove files

Intel i7-3770K,Windows 10 64,Noctua NH-U12S ,ASRock Z77 Extreme4 ,G.Skill 32GB DDR3 2400,EVGA GTX 1080,ADATA XPG900x2 RAID 0, CM HAF XB Case,Thrustmaster Warthog,Combat Rudder Pedals,Logitech G930 with wireless TrackIR 5, 39" Insignia LED 120Hz Monitor, Oculus Rift

Dedicated server disapears from masterlist without servman also. But there is definetly issues with servman compatibility with 1.1.1.1 as my server CTD when using servman but not when servman is removed completly (delete main.lua and Addon folder) and restore the default main.lua. I have tried to look at logfiles to where the errors came from but with no success so far.

• Like 1

I have had this issue since installing serveman.

The server seems to only be visible in the Master list for a couple hours at most then dissappears from the list.

I have seen others say the server does not show even though I and other players who have joined from the master list are in flight.

I have a dedicated computer running Servman, and can see it running, and even from my gaming machine cannot see the server on the list after a few hours, even though at times I can see clients in the game.

I will also add the server was registered in my user name so both server and my game use the same account to run...not sure if this would matter, but I see no way to change it on ED.

I have installed Servman 3.01rc1 with Modman

If your dedi and your main machine are serving from behind the same router, ensure that one of them (the server) is set to a different port number 10309 for example OR, on the machine you normally fly on, select LAN and not internet.

Come pay us a visit on YouTube - search for HELI SHED

Main Banner.PNG

If your dedi and your main machine are serving from behind the same router, ensure that one of them (the server) is set to a different port number 10309 for example OR, on the machine you normally fly on, select LAN and not internet.

I run the server on 20308, or different ones occasionally. It happens whether I am participating in the server or not.

Intel i7-3770K,Windows 10 64,Noctua NH-U12S ,ASRock Z77 Extreme4 ,G.Skill 32GB DDR3 2400,EVGA GTX 1080,ADATA XPG900x2 RAID 0, CM HAF XB Case,Thrustmaster Warthog,Combat Rudder Pedals,Logitech G930 with wireless TrackIR 5, 39" Insignia LED 120Hz Monitor, Oculus Rift

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys,

I have the problem that my server (and other servers from teammembers) won't remove the pause after a client joined the server.

The setting is set to TRUE in the serverconfig.lua

We installed the latest version of ServMan from the first posting.

Can anybody help?