A message from NaturalPoint.

Hi everyone,

First off, let me say that I appreciate ED's statement above from Han that let's everyone know that NaturalPoint was completely unaware that there was indeed any such Lock On Gold until very recently. Being a flight-simmer from way back I know how this complicated product launch looks. When I made statements regarding the allegedly invalid product called Lock On Gold I was doing so based on information received from ED.

Please understand that NaturalPoint played no part in this Lock On Gold deal. Our only goal was to bring Lock On: Flaming Cliffs to the USA. As a result, we were able to bring FC to folks outside of the USA as well, which makes this flight-simmer very happy.

With the release of Lock On Gold we will re-evaluate our price for FC and if you would still like purchase FC from us you can.

On a positve note it appears that full 6DOF in future Lock On releases will indeed happen as planned. So stay tuned.

Jason

• Like 1

It sounds like a lot of misunderstandings in this whole deal. I'm not bothered that I paid more than someone pays now. The important part is that new guys are buying Lock On, and that can only be a good thing for all of us.

Buzz

It sounds like a lot of misunderstandings in this whole deal. I'm not bothered that I paid more than someone pays now. The important part is that new guys are buying Lock On, and that can only be a good thing for all of us.

Amen to that!! The more money ED gets, the better!

I just spent $50 three weeks ago at NP for Flaming Cliffs.

After the first couple of days,I decided it was worth it to me.I dont mind giving more money to Natural Point or Eagle Dynamics,since I've had so much fun the past three weeks. :)

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell