1.11 Patch Suggestion

If it can be done with minimal effort, maybe we could have joystick curves assignable by plane. That way we can set linear for the su25T and curved for everything else without the AFM.

Thanks

P.S. It amazes me to no end that people type up a bunch of programing (like the page britgliderpilopt posted in a thread about 1.2), and we get the lockon world on our screen. Pure sorcery and magic as far as I am concerned.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

If it can be done with minimal effort, maybe we could have joystick curves assignable by plane. That way we can set linear for the su25T and curved for everything else without the AFM.

Thanks

P.S. It amazes me to no end that people type up a bunch of programing (like the page britgliderpilopt posted in a thread about 1.2), and we get the lockon world on our screen. Pure sorcery and magic as far as I am concerned.

I don't even remember that page . . . . . what did I post? :p

Unlikely that it'll be added now - v1.11 is in final testing stages. Adding a new feature like that if it's not already in there is too difficult.

However, since the Ka50 is going to use an entirely new type of flight model, you might expect that feature with v1.2.

Also smoothing and filtering for SLIDERS would be a very nice addition.

My joystick is X52. I'm using that thumb slider which is on the throttle for ZOOM VIEW in LockOn. And because there are almost always some little changes in input even when I'm not moving the slider, the view "shakes" constatlny (costant small changes of FOV, forward and back). I guess you know what I mean. This could be fixed by filtering that slider's input. I wish this will be added/fixed.

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

Also smoothing and filtering for SLIDERS would be a very nice addition.

My joystick is X52. I'm using that thumb slider which is on the throttle for ZOOM VIEW in LockOn. And because there are almost always some little changes in input even when I'm not moving the slider, the view "shakes". This could be fixed by filtering that slider's input. I hope it this will be added/fixed.

There's a workaround for that somewhere . . . . the banded rotary thing. Just takes jumps between zoom levels.

I never worked out how to use it, but I know it exists . . . . . anyone?

Yep. But-this is an X45 profile- Can you view it in the 52's SST and duplicate it? Smooth as glass. Basically, there is a large center dead zone- and I simply rotate the knob off center, adjust my FOV, and return to the dead center. Rock steady. But you do have to get used to how much to input, and the FOV will continue to move as long as you are out of the dead zone. It does NOT hold a given FOV when you stop moving the rotary. You must return to dead zone to stop.

Kon's X45

Another thing that can be done with no effort is no joystick pre-settings. Why do we need to clear those out everytime ?! I doubt that anyone uses default profile, that comes with LOMAC. And after clearing a command it's really annoying, that the menu jumps to the beginning and you need to scroll down again, every-single-f*****-time! It just annoys me to hell!

mt-2003-sun-corona.jpg

Guest ruggbutt

Save your Input folder after you've removed all the stock settings. If you ever have to reinstall just drop the Input folder back in. No more having to remove all the stock settings!!

Speaking of things to wish for in a patch regarding controller settings, it would really make sense to change the A-10's controls so that 'TDC Slew' controls the TDC instead of having 'Radar Slew' control it ... or the other way around, whichever way it actually is, I can't remember. :) But the A-10 is the ONLY plane to have this backwards whereas all the other planes use the same control to move the TDC. Gets annoying having to change this HOTAS axis assignment whenever I want to fly the A-10.

I still would like to see filtering and smoothing for sliders input.

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

I will still like to see a controller profile for each seperate aircraft so that you can setup differtent buttons on your controller for each aircraft.

On my Cougar, the dogfight button has 3 positions which change the operation of all the rest - Up/Middle/Down ... so I use it to switch a/c ... up = 25, Mid = 15, Down = 10!