I lost my key to A-10C (Lol that rhymed)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

• 2 weeks later...

Nice post but i try all browsers a and still cant get that serial number.Any solutions?And Aim logged properly and it still writes me: No information or you have not bought any product yet.

Gigabyte 790XTA-UD4,AMD Phenom II x2 555 black edition 3,7 Ghz,Zepelin 4Gb 1333Mhz ddr3,Gigabyte HD 5770 Superoverclock,HAF 922,TrackIR5

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nice post but i try all browsers a and still cant get that serial number.Any solutions?And Aim logged properly and it still writes me: No information or you have not bought any product yet.

If you used to have accounts at both lockon.ru and digitalcombatsimulator.com, try logging in with a "1" added to your username. Those two used to have separate databases and were merged, with identical accounts being merged. If accounts were found with the same username but other things not identical, one of them would be renamed to include that final "1".

So try logging into SVK_Duchi1 and look there, assuming you are using the same login there as on the forum.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

|
| Life of a Game Tester

EtherealN thanks a lot bro your idea solved the problem.Thnaks alot

Gigabyte 790XTA-UD4,AMD Phenom II x2 555 black edition 3,7 Ghz,Zepelin 4Gb 1333Mhz ddr3,Gigabyte HD 5770 Superoverclock,HAF 922,TrackIR5

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

No worries. I'll update the posts I linked to include that information. Apologies for not thinking to include that from the start.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

|
| Life of a Game Tester