"Toggle Snap View" function gone?

What happend to the "Toggle Snap View" function in DCSW?

I was unable to find this function in the option menu and therfore can not bind a key to it.

But I am pretty sure that fuction existed in any of the betas before. Any info on that, anyone?

It was "RCTL KP0" if I remember correctly.

Windows 10, I7 8700k@5,15GHz, 32GB Ram, GTX1080, HOTAS Warthog, Oculus Rift CV1, Obutto R3volution, Buttkicker

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] ЯБоГ32_Принз

It's still there and you can bind another key to it. Yes, it's RCtrl - KP0 by default. If you push this combination in the options menu (view "all"), you should be there.

If you need some more info about snap views, read about it here (in german). Should be no problem for you, as you're from austria :)

Edited by Maxpilot
  • Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Ah "Cockpit Panel View Toggle" is the appropriate term for the function. found it thanks.

Cool feature to find the function by pressing the assigned key-combo. Did not know !

Windows 10, I7 8700k@5,15GHz, 32GB Ram, GTX1080, HOTAS Warthog, Oculus Rift CV1, Obutto R3volution, Buttkicker

Okay, when I use the "Snap View Togle" function (RCTL+KP0), this brings gets me a cockpit centered view and does not adjust my view via Track IR.

BUT when I switch a Snap view therafter, the snap view is not sticky. I mean, I have to keep the Snap View button depressed, hence the "Snap View Toggle" does not do what it is intended for.

What did I miss? :cry:

Edited by JaBoG32_Prinzartus