little problem with radar (F15)

hi all,

the problem is that if i turn off and on the radar many times VERY probably it will freeze. in this case when i set a-a mode (key 2) i see that it doesn't scan, i.e. the v pointer doesn't go from right to left, as usually does. i tried to turn off and on again or i tried ctrl+n, but nothing the only way to resolve is to eject and restart with a new airplane. has anybody had this problem? or i am the only who has it? could anybody tell me if it's a bug or not and if there is a way to unfreeze the radar?

thanks to all

• 2 months later...
Which version of Lomac are you running?

I think something like this was listed was a bugfix with the v1.02 patch . . .

Negative. Last I've heard, ED could not isolate the bug. The bug where the game stops accepting inputs from a controller or even the keyboard seems to be going strong as well. Nothing to do but restart the game. Or in the case of the radar bug, eject and get a new plane.

Negative. Last I've heard, ED could not isolate the bug. The bug where the game stops accepting inputs from a controller or even the keyboard seems to be going strong as well. Nothing to do but restart the game. Or in the case of the radar bug, eject and get a new plane.

great!!!! also because the radar bug is not so rare!!!!

I went nuts trying to fix this problem. I didn't realize it was a known problem. I lose all my keystroke commands. The axis keeps working, so I can still fly, but no buttons will work. This is a major bug. No hope for a cure?

Buzz