If You Could Have a "Fantasy" DCS Module...

Zakatak

Riptide, where have I heard that...

Hmmm...

Were you a member of FlightSimWould/FS2004 forums like 2 years ago? It would be retarded if you remembered me but I think my name was 3rdWire.

No mate. Wasn't me. Didn't really fly much sims back then.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Wow, way to go for the technicalities in the word "fictional" there groove :P

Now if I could have any fictional fighter? It would probably have to be the F/A-37 Talon from the movie Stealth.

I mean yeah, there is that whole useless canopy thing where you can't see behind you, and the radar/stealth is obviously not doing its job if it can only detect an Su-37 at 25 miles away, and the Su-37 can do the same thing to the "Stealth" fighter. Then again, a dogfight with a real stealth fighter wouldn't be all that interesting on camera because it wouldn't be a dogfight at all. That being said, it is a really cool plane.

Either that or DCS: Drake: NC Blob Edition.

@ Shamandgg, where is that plane(FFR-41MR) from, I looked on Google but couldn't find any definite answers.

Edit: Battle Fairy Yukikaze, now I remember...

Edited by Pyroflash

If you aim for the sky, you will never hit the ground.

:D

I will go with ether the Drop ship from Aliens

dropship-s3.jpg

Or one of the Macross fighters

Edited by mvsgas

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

• ED Team

New project could be be DCS:An-2 "Wings of Spray" with "Bugs Killer" campaign.

Ніщо так сильно не ранить мозок, як уламки скла від розбитих рожевих окулярів

There is nothing so hurtful for the brain as splinters of broken rose-coloured spectacles.

Ничто так сильно не ранит мозг, как осколки стекла от разбитых розовых очков (С) Me

DCS: Samson or Scorpion

From the movie Avatar, the Samson looked really awesome. Like an MH-60 glass nose with a V-tail, and the 2 ducted rotating fans for the rotors.

830px-Tiale.jpg

The AT-99 “Scorpion” Gunship is the attack version:

Scorpion.png

A-10C - FC3 - CA - L-39 - UH1 - P-51 - Hawk - BS2 - F-86 - Gazelle - F-5E - AV8B - F/A-18C

i5-4590 - GTX 1060 - Oculus CV1 - TM:Warthog

[sIGPIC]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic9979_1.gif[/sIGPIC]

• 4 years later...

DCS Comanche... And then make it some super secret stealth helicopter that has been hidden from us for years that has RWR and current weapons.. (Or next gen weapons) So it is better than the specs that were the real Comanche

"Pride is a poor substitute for intelligence."

RAMBO

Fantasy ?

Here it goes: Swing baby, swing :D DCS: F-24 Raptcat

DSC00151.jpg

Edited by HungaroJET

Atop the midnight tarmac,

a metal beast awaits.

To be flown below the radar,

to bring the enemy his fate.

HAVE A BANDIT DAY !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"When I'm working on a problem, I never think about beauty. I think only how to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong." - R. Buckminster Fuller (1895 - 1983), American Architect, Author, Designer, Inventor, and Futurist

V22 Osprey (I realise it's a real aircraft but it's fairly new so we probably won't a DCS version for ten years).

Would be nice to see some imagined aircraft from the future based on how tech might develop in future. E.g. a helicopter with electric motors instead of turbine/piston engines. Perhaps based on an imagined future development of better batteries. It would have better range and perhaps more power and a higher service ceiling.

Can't believe no one else said this...

latest?cb=20120224220747

Although we really need an F-16

Come fly with me, lets fly, lets fly away! -Sinatra

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My Specs: Lenovo Y50 with GTX 860m (2GB), i7 4700HQ 2.4GHz, 8GB Ram. Corsair K70(MX Blues are awesome!), Benq GW2760HS monitor, Steelseries V3 Prism headset, TM Warthog Hotas, Sidewinder FFB2 W/ FLCS grip, CH Pro pedals, TrackIR5, KW-908 Jetseat

Fantasy ?

Here it goes: Swing baby, swing :D DCS: F-24 Raptcat

DSC00151.jpg

That's the F-22N project, buddy!

Mission: "To intercept and destroy aircraft and airborne missiles in all weather conditions in order to establish and maintain air superiority in a designated area. To deliver air-to-ground ordnance on time in any weather condition. And to provide tactical reconaissance imagery" - F-14 Tomcat Roll Call

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]